Any site full of pedophiles?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Iam 15 and somewhat good looking,iam thinking about making a real legit account and blackmail faggot pedophiles.Usually I wouldn’t scam innocent people,but I hate pedos,especially faggot pedophiles.Any sugestion?

Last edited:
incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 6497, Mediocre Normalfag and 2 others
resetera is full to the brim with open pedos

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Try tinder but set interest to men. That might work idk. Also make sure to increase to age range so only older ppl will view ur profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Iam 15 and somewhat good looking,iam thinking about making a real legit account and ewhore or blackmail fagggot pedophile any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1ux29d.jpg
    1ux29d.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
I need to wait 100 days,but in reality iam 15
Was watching one of those pedophile hunters on YouTube and he would always bait them in by using photos of his kids on generic dating apps like tinder and bumble and shit. He would always get a pedophile to take interest so it’s probably pretty easy. I’d be very careful tho, there are weird ppl out there.

• +1
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Was watching one of those pedophile hunters on YouTube and he would always bait them in by using photos of his kids on generic dating apps like tinder and bumble and shit. He would always get a pedophile to take interest so it’s probably pretty easy. I’d be very careful tho, there are weird ppl out there.
Should I use VPN or should I be scared about getting doxxed?

pm, me fly to u and fuckjy ur asshole then i pay

• +1