Any South Americancels got advice for a sexpatmaxxer

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
I am planning to go to South America with the boyz most of them are ethnic (black and mullato, Arab Albanian and med) any advice for me bro? I’m thinking Columbia, Nicuargua, Brazil, Dominica republic and Cuba maybe stop at a few BBC/curry islands to fuck some black and paki pussy. Any advice @emilio (forgot your name) @any Latino on this fourm?

I will bump until I get answers. LIMA HERE I COME

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Good man. They'll fuck anyone down there and they got the fattest asses
LatAmmaxxing>>>Seamaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good man. They'll fuck anyone down there and they got the fattest asses
LatAmmaxxing>>>Seamaxxing
Black women have bigger asses tbh but SA women deffo have second biggest. I am not going to mestizo land though like Mexico with ugly Goblinas 🤮 I want the spicy ones from Columbia Cuba Dominica republic and Brazil etc I’ll ascend there @FailedNormieManlet youd love it your avg height there as well :whatfeels: and you can fuck curry women in Carib nations and Guyana/Suriname

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 17531 and FailedNormieManlet
Black women have bigger asses tbh but SA women deffo have second biggest. I am not going to mestizo land though like Mexico with ugly Goblinas 🤮 I want the spicy ones from Columbia Cuba Dominica republic and Brazil etc I’ll ascend there @FailedNormieManlet youd love it your avg height there as well :whatfeels: and you can fuck curry women in Carib nations and Guyana/Suriname
idk what to do in those places. I am going trekking in nepal soon tho!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
mexican women look like the trolls from the Hobbit :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ill go to DR when i turn 21

• Love it
idk what to do in those places. I am going trekking in nepal soon tho!
Over 4 u, having to fuck jungle Gook/curry hybrid foids :feelsrope::feelscry:. INB4 “you fuck them as well” yes I do because I’m incel I have no choice. Trust me if I had the choice I’d not fuck them

• JFL
Ill go to DR when i turn 21
Some of the black dudes have family in the caribean as well so we’d get free stay when we go will be sick we’d all slay whores there. In Europe we don’t have Latinas here so it will be legit special for us we’d be one of the only Euro men to have ever fucked a Latina :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Over 4 u, having to fuck jungle Gook/curry hybrid foids :feelsrope::feelscry:. INB4 “you fuck them as well” yes I do because I’m incel I have no choice. Trust me if I had the choice I’d not fuck them
I'm not going to nepal for sex lol, I don't think I'd have much chance there tbh. I am going for trekking!

• JFL
I'm not going to nepal for sex lol, I don't think I'd have much chance there tbh. I am going for trekking!
True Gurkhas bad boys will chop your pp off then make u eat it :feelshmm: China women from Nepal are a bit curry as well like the Azn equivalent of Bengalis

• +1
True Gurkhas bad boys will chop your pp off then make u eat it :feelshmm: China women from Nepal are a bit curry as well like the Azn equivalent of Bengalis
Nepali women are foggers though, most attractive women I swear

• Woah
Nepali women are foggers though, most attractive women I swear
Chinkjeet pussy must be wild then. I banged one but they just look like gooks with some curry genes didn’t think they looked that good tbh

• Woah
Chinkjeet pussy must be wild then. I banged one but they just look like gooks with some curry genes didn’t think they looked that good tbh
where was she from?

• Woah
Bhurma I think? I should prob try hunting more ethnic women irl clearly OLD doesn’t work but I hate going out clubbing JFL :feelsrope:
mirin, i want to fuck a chinkjeet ffs

• JFL
mirin, i want to fuck a chinkjeet ffs
Plenty in bangMEdesh :feelshmm: you prob can arrange marriage max one. Hell there’s even BBCs in Bangladesh from Habshi slaves you can even fuck black stacies there assuming they ain’t mixed into the population

• JFL
Plenty in bangMEdesh :feelshmm: you prob can arrange marriage max one. Hell there’s even BBCs in Bangladesh from Habshi slaves you can even fuck black stacies there assuming they ain’t mixed into the population
BANGLADESHIS ARE NOT CHINKJEET ENOUGH FOR ME

I am planning to go to South America with the boyz most of them are ethnic (black and mullato, Arab Albanian and med) any advice for me bro? I’m thinking Columbia, Nicuargua, Brazil, Dominica republic and Cuba maybe stop at a few BBC/curry islands to fuck some black and paki pussy. Any advice @emilio (forgot your name) @any Latino on this fourm?

I will bump until I get answers. LIMA HERE I COME
what's your favourite type of pheno in a woman?
that would determine which places in latam you should focus on

what's your favourite type of pheno in a woman?
that would determine which places in latam you should focus on
I am truecel now :feelsrope: so any oheno as long as they are 5/10+ I’m happy but I’d take any race before curry given the chance I have already got a rep of fucking curry foids I need to get rid off :feelscry: but preferably places with the more caucasoid looking Mestizas (not castizos) so none of those ugly Peruvian niggas. Or Mullatino girls like Dominican Republic foids or places with mixed of
All like Cuba

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Noo, True they are more curry some
Look QT though like that whore “BengaliGodess”
Id eat her poopjeeta anus given the chance
BANGLADESHIS ARE NOT CHINKJEET ENOUGH FOR ME

• JFL
I am truecel now :feelsrope: so any oheno as long as they are 5/10+ I’m happy but I’d take any race before curry given the chance I have already got a rep of fucking curry foids I need to get rid off :feelscry: but preferably places with the more caucasoid looking Mestizas (not castizos) so none of those ugly Peruvian niggas. Or Mullatino girls like Dominican Republic foids or places with mixed of
All like Cuba
I'd suggest you go to Dominican Republic, Belize and Mexico, and maybe avoid Trinidad, Suriname and Guyana.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Noo, True they are more curry some
Look QT though like that whore “BengaliGodess”
Id eat her poopjeeta anus given the chance
typical bengali girl look. I WANT A CHINKJEET OR 100% CURRY INDIAN

• JFL
I'd suggest you go to Dominican Republic, Belize and Mexico, and maybe avoid Trinidad, Suriname and Guyana.
I heard Columbia is nice I know a Venusailan chick I used to work with she looked like a curry arab hybrid but was fully Latina :feelsgah: dark skin and shit but huge ass😍 unfortunately her BF was 6’4 white chad I would happily have slayed her given the chance

typical bengali girl look. I WANT A CHINKJEET OR 100% CURRY INDIAN
Chinkjeets are rare tbh :feelshmm: hmm maybe an Arab in Gulfland had enslaved a curry man and phillipinos woman and forced them to breed @House Lannister have you ever seen a Chinkjeet in Arabland? Did the Arab slave masters breed curry and gooks?

• JFL
Chinkjeets are rare tbh :feelshmm: hmm maybe an Arab in Gulfland had enslaved a curry man and phillipinos woman and forced them to breed @House Lannister have you ever seen a Chinkjeet in Arabland? Did the Arab slave masters breed curry and gooks?
nepali foggers

• JFL
bruh i wanna do that but i'm scared of ending up on liveleak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056