Any tips for a former redditor who recently discovered this site?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
Hello kind stranger.

I learned about this website on the platform tiktok and decided to make an account that would help me get more girls :) or ‘foids’ as us blackpillers call them, right?

Anyway I think you guys are really funny and I told all my friends about you. Any tips for blending in better?

I could definitely use them!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GabachoCopium, apocalypse and 7 others
Yeah go ER kill all your bluepilled friends then put a gun in your mouth and blow up your fucking head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, tia0505, Deleted member 31445 and 6 others
Yeah go ER kill all your bluepilled friends then put a gun in your mouth and blow up your fucking head
Lmao, that’s why I joined. I love you guys’ quirky sarcasm.

Reminds me of that site Four Cham

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, It'snotover, Mr. President and 2 others
Are u a cuck

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Tagging forum niggers for help:

@GetShrekt @juste @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia

Leave the site and enjoy your life

• +1
hello sir! i have found strangers to be mighty rude on here! r/amiugly has been much better!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RichardSpencel and cutie_pie
hello sir! i have found strangers to be mighty rude on here! r/amiugly has been much better!
r/amiuglybrutallyhonest is much better! its not fucking different tho but the name is good!

• +1
r/amiuglybrutallyhonest is much better! its not fucking different tho but the name is good!
Indeedio sirees. I posted there and they told me I could get girls if I take a shower and work on my personality! Good advice tbh

Hello kind stranger.

I learned about this website on the platform tiktok and decided to make an account that would help me get more girls :) or ‘foids’ as us blackpillers call them, right?

Anyway I think you guys are really funny and I told all my friends about you. Any tips for blending in better?

I could definitely use them!
This guy gotta be trolling

• Hmm...
Indeedio sirees. I posted there and they told me I could get girls if I take a shower and work on my personality! Good advice tbh
Just avoid cesspits like r/theredpill would be my advicearino to my good sir oh my days how many angry misguided lost souls are there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and cutie_pie
Yo nigga 23M just got outta jail,8X6,khhv
Amiugly or what cuh

• +1
  • +1
We should report him if he’s trolling in my subreddit,I’m a mod around these parts
We should troll reddit with blackpill pictures / memes and what not but drop bluepilled titles. Wonder what would happen.

• +1
Just avoid cesspits like r/theredpill would be my advicearino to my good sir oh my days how many angry misguided lost souls are there.
Oh I would never subscribe to that toxic patriarchal ideology! Men like hamza and Jon Zherka should be stoppted.

Mylady’s feet need to be worshipped faily

Get face tattoos and grow a beard

• +1
We should report him if he’s trolling in my subreddit,I’m a mod around these parts
Ah, I could tell. You have the stoic righteousness of a reddit mod.

Neet

• +1
We should troll reddit with blackpill pictures / memes and what not but drop bluepilled titles. Wonder what would happen.
That’s what used to happen years ago,was fun/funny but mods would just ban those posts/users on those subs

It was always the same response from the normies,something like;

“Yeah we get it looks do matter to some degree blah blah”

Then the next post would just be filled with bluepilled replies to a ugly dude telling him about personality,hygiene etc

• JFL
That’s what used to happen years ago,was fun/funny but mods would just ban those posts/users on those subs

It was always the same response from the normies,something like;

“Yeah we get it looks do matter to some degree blah blah”

Then the next post would just be filled with bluepilled replies to a ugly dude telling him about personality,hygiene etc
Its astounding to me how even in the most extreme cases they will NEVER say someones genetics is holding them back. NEVER. They always blame the poor lad that cant get tinder matches for bio, pictures, blah blah blah.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and cutie_pie
Oh I would never subscribe to that toxic patriarchal ideology! Men like hamza and Jon Zherka should be stoppted.

Mylady’s feet need to be worshipped faily
Hamza actually should be stopped, he’s too curry for me to look at,

Jon zherka is the blackpill personified

Huge,decent looking,some looksmaxxing (teeth,lip filler,roids,and whatever else he doesn’t say )
And is the biggest fuckwit personality wise and is a drug addict,I was just watching a vid he did in reply to a reddit comment on the utter soybiy dr k’s Sub saying how men like zherka get all the girls and it makes him rage

Then people try to imitate zherka personality irl thinking it will get them girls when all it will get them is beatin up by white knights

Geez that was a essay I should go back to reddit specifically r/cuckold

• +1
Its astounding to me how even in the most extreme cases they will NEVER say someones genetics is holding them back. NEVER. They always blame the poor lad that cant get tinder matches for bio, pictures, blah blah blah.
Someone posted a link to one of the subs a few days back of some ugly fuck and one of the most upvotes comments was Someone telling him his leather jacket was try hard,obviously we understand if he was good looking people would be complimenting him on his fashion but normies are so brain dead it’s crazy to think most of us were like that at some point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and cutie_pie
too blatantly sarcastic in all comments, you sir, are LOW IQ! kill yourself.

• +1
Hamza actually should be stopped, he’s too curry for me to look at,

Jon zherka is the blackpill personified

Huge,decent looking,some looksmaxxing (teeth,lip filler,roids,and whatever else he doesn’t say )
And is the biggest fuckwit personality wise and is a drug addict,I was just watching a vid he did in reply to a reddit comment on the utter soybiy dr k’s Sub saying how men like zherka get all the girls and it makes him rage

Then people try to imitate zherka personality irl thinking it will get them girls when all it will get them is beatin up by white knights

Geez that was a essay I should go back to reddit specifically r/cuckold
Zherka got lucky, steroids ascended him a lot. Before he took them he looked cuckish even in just face