any truth to JBW Theory is NOT based on looks, secrets of why lower/middle class girls seems to prefer white men

Asiams and whites have same skins tbqh why is it even called yellow skin its more pale if anything
Nah, asian and white skin is so different

"You arent a scientist "
that isn't how science works, cease and desist from replying to me now or else. I can't entertain anymore low IQ'ers and this is my thread so I will remain comfy here

You literally said science disagrees with x position that is by defintion affirming a scientific position without posting any evidence.

I have a hard time even understanding what your disagreement is.

The failos i listed are what forencists use to identify skulls of different ethnic groups to about 95 percent accuracy.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Nah, asian and white skin is so different

They look very similar not curry skin its to dark but like east asian i mean curries are asians but different and unique were i think also realted to native americans because most curries sre very high in ancient north eurasian.

You literally said science disagrees with x position that is by defintion affirming a scientific position without posting any evidence.

I have a hard time even understanding what your disagreement is.

The failos i listed are what forencists use to identify skulls of different ethnic groups to about 95 percent accuracy.
Don't listen to this fool, maybe if he had any substantial arguments, but he will just ignore everything that is true, but he doesnt like hearing.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
They look very similar not curry skin its to dark but like east asian i mean curries are asians but different and unique were i think also realted to native americans because most curries sre very high in ancient north eurasian.
Trust me, its very different. White skin has pink undertones, asian don't

Don't listen to this fool, maybe if he had any substantial arguments, but he will just ignore everything that is true, but he doesnt like hearing.

Funny thing is i actually agreed with most things in this thread i was just pointing out every why asians especially are at a big disadvantage not cause of smv cause there higher than curries in smv but more in psl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
45BCF29B00000578-5024741-Context_Another_tombstone_goes_into_detail_about_the_circumstanc-m-21_1509122990866.jpg

7850.jpg

45BCF29B00000578-5024741-Context_Another_tombstone_goes_into_detail_about_the_circumstanc-m-21_1509122990866.jpg

1799.jpg

If you have been ignored please take the hint and leave

Funny thing is i actually agreed with most things in this thread i was just pointing out every why asians especially are at a big disadvantage not cause of smv cause there higher than curries in smv but more in psl.
Bro, I just gave on example about how blacks don't mog whites, and he ignores me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He just wants to live in his own circle jerking world lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Baldingman1998, John124 and 1 other person
If monkeys are so hot.. why they couldnt get laid? XD

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and thecel
How many ethnics did u rape

Unfortunately i gotta agree with the negros, my white girlfriend has said to me she preferes mulattos over whites and im blonde like jfl, thats why im cheating on her friday white women deserve death

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Looks234
Unfortunately i gotta agree with the negros, my white girlfriend has said to me she preferes mulattos over whites and im blonde like jfl, thats why im cheating on her friday white women deserve death
gud post

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
all races have a strong preference to partner with their own race retard

also Asian man have low SMV. Whites have deadass average SMV but high socioeconomic status, man it is really hard for you to think on your feet huh? This is what happens when your a republican and you think an election got stolen because some people on TV and facebook posted a video of a person moving ballots. :lul:

Canadian FOX retard is a new one
asian men high smv just like white men, so don't cope, kpop, korean dramas, white women also like asian men, do i need to tell you

Whites slay in America and Asians are incel when Asians are richer than Whites so your theory falls apart instantly
In America asian Become chad chang

Im not a racist im pointing out facial averages asians have a flat face.

I never said blacks looked like monkeys either.

And whites are an hit or a miss but its an objective fact the besr looking people will be white. Because of there craniums.
Average asian Not flat face Cope racist,asian in middle Black or eupropean ,asian have medium chin,aveolar prognatism medium ,medium nose,projegting cheekbones,asian and Black higher ante faces

Last edited:
asian men high smv just like white men, so don't cope, kpop, korean dramas, white women also like asian men, do i need to tell you
post your tiny yellow wang, Chang

Cope Asian women have reported blacks to be disgusting and ugly

while whites (no matter how low psl)
To be handsome and cute

nigger cope thread tbh :lul::lul:

tbh u can have the Asians tho, whites should stick to whites

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Shit thread. Reality:

Shit thread. Reality:

don't remember asking

Average asian Not flat face Cope racist,asian in middle Black or eupropean ,asian have medium chin,aveolar prognatism medium ,medium nose,projegting cheekbones,asian and Black higher ante faces

They have alveolar prognothism your right but the nasal spline flatter with a depressed nose.

This is a monogloid trait.

They have alveolar prognothism your right but the nasal spline flatter with a depressed nose.

This is a monogloid trait.
BuT but ,caucasoid and mongoloid genetic closer ,Asian people are in the middle between Negroid and Caucasoid, so Asian noses are also high and straight ,
Screenshot 20211026 194748

BuT but ,caucasoid and mongoloid genetic closer ,Asian people are in the middle between Negroid and Caucasoid, so Asian noses are also high and straight ,View attachment 1380510

They are closer to whites overall but they have different edar alleles but rhey have more robust faces than whites.

Changs though look really handsome i dont know why your trying to make it out as if some racist with a vendetta agaist im literally ethnic myself.

I think it's emotional status associations. Women are usually not that logical.

So women will perceive the white guy as feeling like a higher earner. Clothing, as well as car can effect this, but they've learned to make the emotional associations with the color of skin.

So kind of like we've learned to associate certain packaging colors, designs, and aesthetics with higher quality products, so marketers who are on top of their game can create the feeling of a high quality product with the right package.

When it comes to stereotypes, people are not often given enough time to show that they don't fit the stereotype but at least the way they dress will have a big effect.