Any UKcels wanna meet up and go clubbing so we dont rot for 1 weekend and we could just sit there and observe the blackpills and laugh at sub5s

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Anyone whos in UK, who could get to somewhere in the west midlands to go clubbing.

Could just sit there and get drunk in the corner and observe blackpills and laugh at sub5s and sperge psl lingo all night

I'm reasonably NT and not a statusmin being seen with me, im visible tattoomaxxed and wear nice designer clothes and decent looking. wouldnt mind if any losers wanted to come tho as we'd be doing it not in my home town so i wouldnt mind being seen with u. literally anyone is welcome. im quite an including person, wont let anyone get bullied or feel outcast from the group. also im 21

or could just be normal and dance and try to get some pussy to bring home. ive bought back and fucked a few girls from clubs before so could help us get some

We would probably meet up during the evening, get food, then shit loads of predrinks somewhere before we hit the town to save money so we only spend like £40 on drinks and getting in the club.

can also get us coke if needed, ill probably get some if someone wants to go halfs with me. it makes the night more fun sneaking it in and sniffing it under the tables and in the toilets and shit and using it to pull scatty girls. but idm if no coke

would be fun to just see the blackpill play out IRL and laugh at everyone and just to get us out the house tbh

just send pm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Artiste, Chadethnic101, JizzFarmer and 17 others
jfl going clubbing to watch retarded cels get clowned sounds fun as shit. not in the UK tho...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, amorfati, rydofx and 9 others
Looksmaxx meetup🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artiste, LooksJourney, Lihito and 6 others
Anyone whos in UK, who could get to somewhere in the west midlands to go clubbing.

Could just sit there and get drunk in the corner and observe blackpills and laugh at sub5s and sperge psl lingo all night

I'm reasonably NT and not a statusmin being seen with me, im visible tattoomaxxed and wear nice designer clothes and decent looking. wouldnt mind if any losers wanted to come tho as we'd be doing it not in my home town so i wouldnt mind being seen with u. literally anyone is welcome. im quite an including person, wont let anyone get bullied or feel outcast from the group. also im 21

or could just be normal and dance and try to get some pussy to bring home. ive bought back and fucked a few girls from clubs before so could help us get some

We would probably meet up during the evening, get food, then shit loads of predrinks somewhere before we hit the town to save money so we only spend like £40 on drinks and getting in the club.

can also get us coke if needed, ill probably get some if someone wants to go halfs with me. it makes the night more fun sneaking it in and sniffing it under the tables and in the toilets and shit and using it to pull scatty girls. but idm if no coke

would be fun to just see the blackpill play out IRL and laugh at everyone and just to get us out the house tbh

just send pm
im in the uk, mind if my gf comes with me?

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati, n0rthface, Deleted member 14774 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 7098, Sny and 5 others
Good interest so far of people wanting to come, i think there would end up being about 4-5 of us give or take

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Xangsane and Deleted member
also no girls are allowed to come

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chowdog, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
sounds like fun tbh i would if i lived in the uk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 14543
I’ll be there on the next flight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 14543
Honestly if there was a legit meet up setup i would go. But no clubs cause it is legit trash. Just go out for lunch/dinner then bar for a drinks and fuck around

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
Nice try MI6

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14774
Honestly if there was a legit meet up setup i would go. But no clubs cause it is legit trash. Just go out for lunch/dinner then bar for a drinks and fuck around
come on bro, sitting in the club is basically the same as sitting in the bar, except more sub5s to laugh at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

just send pm
Last time I went to a club in the US I almost got shot. I don't know why the hell people would go to those places these days.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
:ROFLMAO:had that in mind tbh but didnt wanna say. shouldve beat him down with ur karate tbh
I was too much of a "nice guy" back then. These days, he would have gotten something back in return.

Fuck I'm actually from that part of the UK. Tempting..
Not there rn though send field report OP I'll catch the next one

Cage sounds like a plan ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, LooksJourney and Lihito
I would if it was around the South East. Brighton or something. Would be funny, tbh

aren't u 5'4 ?

aren't u 5'4 ?
you wear this to the club

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and fras

just send pm
sounds fun to bad im from balkan

actually feel kinda bad for making fun of you. Hope people who live in the uk join u

also no girls are allowed to come
bro at least allow guys with GFs to come to raise your status so you can pull something ffs you wanna look NT as a group or not

bro at least allow guys with GFs to come to raise your status so you can pull something ffs you wanna look NT as a group or not
why would we want to watch a guy dance and kiss and cuddle his gf all night. no, its a lads night

Ngl, would Be interesting to see how Bad you would mog The IT meetup

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
they done a few UK meetups on lookism I think. Resident slayer CJtheassender organised a few nights out I believe

they done a few UK meetups on lookism I think. Resident slayer CJtheassender organised a few nights out I believe
lmao, can u link to one please?

they did - i remember forevergymcelling and co. went to manny

Yeh, where tho?

Come to Cardiff

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I’d come but I live in Australia. Surely come here it’s just like UK we send it hard down under.

just send pm
I can't send you a PM, probably too low IQ but I'd be down to meet tbh. I'm in the netherlands but maybe during christmas break I can fly over, not that far of a flight. Would be somewhere end december/begin january

If you do this in Sheffield I will unironically come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Imagine going in the club and realizing you are actually the sub5s...
going there with that in mind. but laughing at sub5s who think they stand a chance and will get rejected all night and u can see their soul leave them in real time, right infront of you, as they realise the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Gonthar
going there with that in mind. but laughing at sub5s who think they stand a chance and will get rejected all night and u can see their soul leave them in real time, right infront of you, as they realise the blackpill
Bro i’m gonna force you to approach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back