Any way to elongate the lower third?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I have high FWHR and wide af jaw but my maxilla despite being fairly forward grown makes me look like a baby due to my lower third being so short.. any way to fix this, surgery or no surgery?
My chin is also short and a bit weak but still passes my brow ridge and close to lips

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Surgery i guess?idk what kinda surgery elongates it
Do you have a picture?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
chin wing or just genio

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah but I only Pm Pics to trusted users..

Thanks cuz, it sucks having god tier FWHR but shitty short lower third and chin
you can PM me bro

it could be a deep bite issue (I had that when I was a kid and still kinda do, in old pictures my FWHR was so high T I looked like a future alcoholic gas station robber from Volgograd, srs), but I dentistmaxxed to fix it

you can PM me bro

it could be a deep bite issue (I had that when I was a kid and still kinda do, in old pictures my FWHR was so high T I looked like a future alcoholic gas station robber from Volgograd, srs), but I dentistmaxxed to fix it
I had gappy teeth and top row further than bottom row if that means anything? Had invisalign which fixed it

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
chin wing if your gonial angle is >125, genio is fine if its not a big amount and your gonial is already good

• +1
Reactions: kota
chin wing if your gonial angle is >125, genio is fine if its not a big amount and your gonial is already good
How to measure gonial angle?

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

like this?

• +1
  • Advancement lower jaw (BSSO)
  • Vertical lengthening upper jaw (extrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
  • Bone graft was needed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
I have high FWHR and wide af jaw but my maxilla despite being fairly forward grown makes me look like a baby due to my lower third being so short.. any way to fix this, surgery or no surgery?
My chin is also short and a bit weak but still passes my brow ridge and close to lips
I got like a 5 chin to philtrum ratio

look at my latest thread

N count? Im a manlet so permavirgin
What’s the point bragging then? and some 5’4.5 manlet slept with one of the biggest stafies at my school

What’s the point bragging then? and some 5’4.5 manlet slept with one of the biggest stafies at my school
By biggest you mean a whale?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Looksmaxer-van-NL and Ritalincel
if your jaw is short the only way to fix it is BSSO
if your chin is not projected enough you can undergo implants, osteotomy or fat injections

• +1
By biggest you mean a whale?
No haha like legit one of the best looking girls at my school, a stacy, she was small and petite with a nice body
if your jaw is short the only way to fix it is BSSO
if your chin is not projected enough you can undergo implants, osteotomy or fat injections
my jaw is wide and short but i need both thanks