Anybody else used to be somewhat gl

M

MlkJr.

Bronze
I want to share this story and nobody irl I’m comfortable sharing w/. I’m NOT trying to brag, this is coming from a khhv.

I had my growth spurt early. I was like 6’2 in 9th grade. I was also skinny, and my face was sorta cute in a childlike why. I got actual obvious iois from girls Becky-imo Stacy tier. 3 girls who looking back on it without a doubt “liked me”.

But it didn’t matter. I avoided them bc even though I physically developed sooner I was socially behind and they made me uncomfortable. I figured when I was “ready” to get a gf, it would be easy.

Then Covid happened, I come back 11th grade and I don’t got such a big height halo bc other guys have grown. I still look like a kid, which isn’t attractive anymore to 16 year olds. And I’ve been socially isolated for a year so I have no friends.

And now that I would actually love a gf and love to have sex, nobody is interested in me.

If this is too long for you to read just ignore it, don’t need any didn’t read comments from you dumbasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
WAAAAH I'M ONLY 6'2 AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A HYPERMASC GIGACHAD EVEN THOUGH @pessimistic EXPLAINED HOW TO USE DHT TO VIRILIZE YOURSELF IN PUBERTY A MILLION DIFFERENT TIMES TO STUPID TEENAGERS LIKE ME

go rope yourself stupid kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
WAAAAH I'M ONLY 6'2 AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A HYPERMASC GIGACHAD EVEN THOUGH @pessimistic EXPLAINED HOW TO USE DHT TO VIRILIZE YOURSELF IN PUBERTY A MILLION DIFFERENT TIMES TO STUPID TEENAGERS LIKE ME

Calm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

I don’t care what I look like tbh I just want to touch a hot girl

• +1
Reactions: MlkJr.
Never. But I haven't become uglier with age either

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte