Anybody relate with this?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
I always find my self in sort of activity/self improvement paradox per se.

24/7 my brain feels like i need to be doing something, but… theres nothing to do.

so my cortisol is always high due to the fact I feel like i need to be doing something valuable, but again there’s nothing to do.

my brain literally can’t relax, i’m miserable

• +1
Reactions: aber, TechnoBoss, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
I always find my self in sort of activity/self improvement paradox per se.

24/7 my brain feels like i need to be doing something, but… theres nothing to do.

so my cortisol is always high due to the fact I feel like i need to be doing something valuable, but again there’s nothing to do.

my brain literally can’t relax, i’m miserable
can addreal help with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
High T saar

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Wtf, what are you taking? I know you‘ve taken ost
i just finished my second cycle of it. and swisschems fucked me over because they ran out of stock of enclo after i ordered it. so i was supposed to start taking it like 3 weeks ago. idk how nuked my T levels are but i can tell its hit pretty just by my libido difference

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Go on walks or workout then. Walking allows you to burn fat while on your phone doing whatever, or you could just walk around checking out the scenery. Working out (either bodyweight exercises at home or going to the gym to lift some weights) could also satisfy that urge because it burns body fat and obviously also builds muscle and makes you feel accomplished for the day.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender