Anyone else become neurotic after seeing Staceys?

prettyboyswag

prettyboyswag

Iron
After becoming blackpilled, everyday in the gym when I see a Stacey or a girl with a good body, my blood boils with rage. This is because even though I aesthetically mog them, 1) they know that they can control horny (90% of) men by being the gatekeepers to sex, and 2) despite this they never approach me (and if I approached and got rejected I think I would sui on the spot at the pull up bar). This happens pretty much everyday so I leave the gym angry more often than not. Anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, turkproducer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
Caring about what girls think NGMI

Over. Foids are indeed ragefuel post blackpilling.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, mulattomaxxer, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
I try to look at them with utter disgust. Sometimes shaking my head. Works sometimes when they see it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
A couple of hot girls were checking me out that the gym the other day and I looked at them once and ignored them for the rest of the session. No validation for these hoes.:soy:

jk I stopped looking because the way they looked at me gave me a chub and I didn't want a full on raging boner in the middle of the squat rack.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Adriana Lima, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
A couple of hot girls were checking me out that the gym the other day and I looked at them once and ignored them for the rest of the session. No validation for these hoes.:soy:
Chang bragging again to this dravidian subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Effortless
Fuck women (not literally)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Effortless
Imagine fucking women in 2021

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I don’t look at girls anymore when they are not looking. Don’t want to give them the feeling of validation they constantly get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Amexmaxx and prettyboyswag
i feel higher T around fertile young women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and prettyboyswag
After becoming blackpilled, everyday in the gym when I see a Stacey or a girl with a good body, my blood boils with rage. This is because even though I aesthetically mog them, 1) they know that they can control horny (90% of) men by being the gatekeepers to sex, and 2) despite this they never approach me (and if I approached and got rejected I think I would sui on the spot at the pull up bar). This happens pretty much everyday so I leave the gym angry more often than not. Anyone else?
I become Super Horny and Euphoric tbh
Legit make me happy

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Don't go ER bro

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Yes, I feel the same way sometimes

Idk, I don't see stacies that often tbh. UK subhumanity is real, or maybe I have witness to many PSL gods to be impressed by local good looking women. Which is good because it makes me lower inhib.

Although when you see people from Eastern Europe, they are so much better looking then UKcels. They are built different over their.

hope their bf dont come in mog me

Women don't make me mad, although I haven't talked to many women recently they tend to be pleasant. Seeing stacy doesn't make me mad. I only get made when women start insulting guys that were interested in them. When they start displaying clear vanity and ignorance to their current situation. Especially when ugly girls do this. They are so unaware because if they were male they would have never recieved an IOI in their life.

Women don't make me mad, although I haven't talked to many women recently they tend to be pleasant. Seeing stacy doesn't make me mad. I only get made when women start insulting guys that were interested in them. When they start displaying clear vanity and ignorance to their current situation. Especially when ugly girls do this. They are so unaware because if they were male they would have never recieved an IOI in their life.
Oh women are definitely aware they are the "prize" and that men have it dry asf. That's why they bold asf now on Twitter and create OnlyFans.

• +1
Idk, I don't see stacies that often tbh. UK subhumanity is real, or maybe I have witness to many PSL gods to be impressed by local good looking women. Which is good because it makes me lower inhib.

Although when you see people from Eastern Europe, they are so much better looking then UKcels. They are built different over their.
I can pm you local Stacy that mogs pal godesses

• +1