Reactions: try2beme
I keep my dignity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, gay retard, rl⠀ and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rl⠀ and Deleted member 16369
ideal business plan - capitalizing on the hopes of delusional 4/10 subhumans about meeting the love of their life there (which are hot and have an insane sex appeal, of course).

reality? 90% of men attending clubs are just statists wasting money on alcohol and chatting with their equally incel friends from 10 PM to 3 AM, while top 10% of guys are getting all the attention and access to hot girls.

high value people don't even go to those places anymore, they usually organize private parties or visit elite tourist locations.

in 2023, nightclubs are the socio-sexual equivalent of kaufland, walmart and aldi.

water, yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 24459 and 4 others
i just view them as a place to mingle and test out my game. usually i'll get rejected, but you can extrapolate from those rejections on how to improve outside the club

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
ideal business plan - capitalizing on the hopes of delusional 4/10 subhumans about meeting the love of their life there (which are hot and have an insane sex appeal, of course).

reality? 90% of men attending clubs are just statists wasting money on alcohol and chatting with their equally incel friends from 10 PM to 3 AM, while top 10% of guys are getting all the attention and access to hot girls.

high value people don't even go to those places anymore, they usually organize private parties or visit elite tourist locations.

in 2023, nightclubs are the socio-sexual equivalent of kaufland, walmart and aldi.

water, yeah.
what are the elite tourist destinations

Honestly I hate clubs so much. I prefer to get drunk at a pub and then roam the streets looking for cool shit

• +1
yeah, at the beginning of the year i was regularly making out with girls. i put an end to it once everyone went back home from school and it was just the club regulars.

i hardly remember them because i don't really care about them that much. im aging out too. now i just work out.

• +1
I used to party with friends. but I’m an old man now. I just go to restaurants on the weekends or coffee places with family or friends.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀ and Deleted member 15164
Berlin ? ibiza? barcelona?

NPC destinations. brb mingling with hordes of thirsty incels on crack, prostitutes, gook tourists and niggers selling fake watches and purses for 3$

barcelona - full of thieves and aggressive scammers, smells like sewage
ibiza - 90-10 male-female ratio (with available women mostly being chubby 4/10 STD-ridden whores looking to ride as many cocks as possible), degeneracy, AIDS and used needles everywhere
berlin - boring as fuck, you risk getting stabbed by a muslim engineer/neurosurgeon whenever you leave your residence

no fucking thanks. whenever i hear someone is regularly visiting those places, i lose all respect for them.

250 better, heaven-like places on the dalmatian coast alone. bonus: no uncultured, degenerate british and other NW-euro scum vomitting, shitting, pissing, screaming and passing out everywhere

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
no girl would make out iwht me

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 24459