Anyone else is chin frauding?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I have overbite. Everyday I'm moving my lower mandible forward + mewing to fraud a visible jawline/ normal chin. My profile looks pretty nice when frauding, but once I close my teeth I look beta as fuck:feelscry:

I'm considering overbite correction + chin implant at the end of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeah i tried, but mewing like that is hard and bad.

How will you correct your overbite ? surgery? just go beardfraud+hardmewing and chewing

I improved my overbite by mewing but just a little. still have overbite

Yeah i tried, but mewing like that is hard and bad
For me it's not hard because that's how my mandibles rest naturally, i.e. my teeth don't close until I chew.

How will you correct your overbite ? surgery? just go beardfraud+hardmewing and chewing
Not sure if that works tbh, since I'm already 27. Surgery might be the only solution.

I have overbite. Everyday I'm moving my lower mandible forward + mewing to fraud a visible jawline/ normal chin. My profile looks pretty nice when frauding, but once I close my teeth I look beta as fuck:feelscry:

I'm considering overbite correction + chin implant at the end of the year.
Yup fellow jaw jutter here
For me it's not hard because that's how my mandibles rest naturally, i.e. my teeth don't close until I chew.

Not sure if that works tbh, since I'm already 27. Surgery might be the only solution.
Look into myobrace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
So your front teeths are together but cant closed the mouth right? If i do this my palate is too high to hardmew properly.

My bite improved since im hardmewing (im 24) a bit like i said. You dont lose anything by just trying before surgery. Make sure you mew correctly and your shoulder/neck/head are in proper position.

• +1
Yes I have exactly the same problem.
When frauding:

When chewing:

I dont know a solution yet.

• +1
What myobrace do?
It corrects the jaw allignement you have to wear it 1 hour minimum during day, and while sleeping, if you live in a shithole like me chances are you won't find a myobrace just order one from aliexpress

If I google it, there are a lot of bad reviews about it, saying its just aggressive marketing and has worse results than normal braces.

So your front teeths are together but cant closed the mouth right?
No I can always close my mouth. When in the relaxed position (no chewing, no mewing), my front teeth touch but my back teeth are slightly apart. When I'm chewing then it's a typical overbite.

@Lifewasted can you post a pic in both situations? Only the lower part of your face if you want to stay anonymous.

@Lifewasted can you post a pic in both situations? Only the lower part of your face if you want to stay anonymous.
Relaxed position looks pretty much like this
Bruxismo 35 anni posizione reference

When I chew / close my teeth together :
Initial central

Yeah my bite looks the same. If my lower third wasnt so bad, I wouldnt have had a lot of problems in my life.

• +1
Yup thats exactly what I do sometimes. Some days when I care more about how I look I'll do that

• +1