anyone else masturbate excessively

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
like i average 5 a day.

i often, just like right now masturbated and not even a minute later go again. i barely have a refractory period

the only problem is that cumming makes me super tired for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, flippasav, Deleted member 31604 and 12 others
3091516 1664174540324

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 22918, Roquefort and 8 others
nah i do at most 2 then im not horny anymore

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
like i average 5 a day.

i often, just like right now masturbated and not even a minute later go again. i barely have a refractory period

No i average once a week

• +1
like i average 5 a day.

You must be very highT to do 5times a day

• +1
what do you mean why? why would I fap 3 more times after? I dont feel horny after the second time. How can u do that so much?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
nah i do at most 2 then im not horny anymore
I do 1 in everythree days and always tried to lick back the cum to get the protien i lost but cant do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Roquefort, 7zyzz7 and 5 others
No like i live with my family so i cant do that shit also i dont feel that horny cause im past puberty
Cope. I've literally masturbated in the same bed as my mom before i bet u have a whole room

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arcturus, Aladin, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
I do 1 in everythree days and always tried to lick back the cum to get the protien i lost but cant do it
Just drink ur own piss and shit theory?

what do you mean why? why would I fap 3 more times after? I dont feel horny after the second time. How can u do that so much?
always horny

like i average 5 a day.

Monkey

Excessive isnt
dude if i go for like 1-2 hours without cumming i go crazy and get into situationships with random girls and get them to send me nudes that i end up cumming to and before i know it they want to fuck me and i have a meeting planned with them that i don't even wanna go to after i cum and realize everything i did was just because i was horny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
dude if i go for like 1-2 hours without cumming i go crazy and get into situationships with random girls and get them to send me nudes that i end up cumming to and before i know it they want to fuck me and i have a meeting planned with them that i don't even wanna go to after i cum and realize everything i did was just because i was horny.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Ive recently been doing it 3 to 5 times a day too

i think that this means your mental state is declining significantly.

last week i had some huge libido gains for some reason (might be topical fin but doubt it as i only took it for a week then)

and had fapped 3 times daily the entire week. the weird thing is i never felt tired after and always got rock hard ever time i fapped. usually i get tired and dont want a 2nd round and if i still do it, it only gets to about 70% hard

This has to be a troll. It has to.

I haven’t masturbated in 12 days

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I get flu like symptoms and feel so bad when I ejaculate so I cant do that anymore but I'd just be masturbating all day to cope

Ive recently been doing it 3 to 5 times a day too

i think that this means your mental state is declining significantly.
I've been doing this consistently for years

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
This has to be a troll. It has to.
it's not, in fact i unironically went again just now

i just came 3 times today in the last 30 minutes and it's only 11am

last week i had some huge libido gains for some reason (might be topical fin but doubt it as i only took it for a week then)

and had fapped 3 times daily the entire week. the weird thing is i never felt tired after and always got rock hard ever time i fapped. usually i get tired and dont want a 2nd round and if i still do it, it only gets to about 70% hard
is that high because 5 a day is like a generic, boring day for me

if i did spread out 3 a day then i would be shooting fountains

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
like i average 5 a day.

High T male

i do it cos i’m bored at this point

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
I get flu like symptoms and feel so bad when I ejaculate so I cant do that anymore but I'd just be masturbating all day to cope
low t