anyone else never checking hot/popular women instagrams

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
id just get depressed everytime i do it

imagine 5/10 girl, with makeup 7/10 or more, has a lot of halfnaked pics on instagram, and tons of horny males in her comments

and they all r ur competition where a lot of these males are more handsome than you and better looking than her.

I only follow my friends and hot girls on Insta. Makes me feel good.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I do sometime because it motivates me to looksmax and moneymax

<-------

I am guilty of this :feelsbadman:

id just get depressed everytime i do it

first off ur a simp

Simps are usually beta male orbiters as well im surprised ur not. So maybe you will soon take the red pill. :feelsgah::redpill:

Its so many angle frauding chicks out there that it doesn't even phase me.

I even got tricked once by a girl i grew up with. I hung out with her and im thinking wow....shes angle fruading like crazy that bitcch look like a fat meatball in person smh.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mybrainabusesme
first off ur a simp

Simps are usually beta male orbiters as well im surprised ur not. So maybe you will soon take the red pill. :feelsgah::redpill:

Its so many angle frauding chicks out there that it doesn't even phase me.

I even got tricked once by a girl i grew up with. I hung out with her and im thinking wow....shes angle fruading like crazy that bitcch look like a fat meatball in person smh.

keep coping you loser. she has infinite sex relationships datingpool and other benefites with guys above her league and you say "oh but its mkay, we are the same just that she frauds her angle on pics, doesnt matter I have 0 likes and she has 600"

did you skip school? the fact that matters is not that she frauds her pics but that she has endless sex and other benefits, while you and her male looksmatches have nothing.

coping faggot

keep coping you loser. she has infinite sex relationships datingpool and other benefites with guys above her league and you say "oh but its mkay, we are the same just that she frauds her angle on pics, doesnt matter I have 0 likes and she has 600"

did you skip school? the fact that matters is not that she frauds her pics but that she has endless sex and other benefits, while you and her male looksmatches have nothing.

coping faggot
simp

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
No. I wish eternal suffering on all instawhores.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mybrainabusesme
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I dont follow any hot girls because they do all look the same to me and nothing special. I only follow my friends and some mm's like chico

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I dont follow any hot girls because they do all look the same to me and nothing special. I only follow my friends and some mm's like chico
legit dude. i follow models and gymchads in addition to my friends from HS

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Instagram is for Chad's DM sliding and for cucks to validate foids

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Nibba
no instagram squad right here

I absolutely refuse to make one

• +1
Reactions: blackoutwhitein
no instagram squad right here

I absolutely refuse to make one
Good choice ngl stay far away from that place

You dont want to get yourself roped in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
you said to get laid u have to simp. your own words. i could probably find a dozen instances of you sayin taht
high iq yes. I do feel like if u have no SMV some form of simping is required (but i have not actually simped i did think about simping)