Anyone else never got any attention /kindness from women?

Deleted member 11295

Deleted member 11295

6'2,20% BF,20 years old, body count: 0
Tbh I'm so deprived of any women attention which is making me depressed.im not attention seeking but I'm getting zero which isn't good obvously.just feel super lonely and when I go on tinder I have no success. Women are also mean to me in real life and they pretty much treat me like I'm invisible.

its so bad for my mental health and how can one even cope with that, how can I have any confidence if I don't even have any foundation to justify my confidence.

i just feel ultra beta male so I'm trying to lookmaxx but I'm sceptical about any improvements tbh.I kind of stopped being nice to women even if they show some kindness as i know how it always goes, it feels like I got a damaged psychology because of it.

M

magnificentcel

Banned
8AD1AF0F 9D1D 41FD 9691 C0E4F2AEE98B

M

magnificentcel

Banned
Have you:
1. LEANMAXXXED TO SHREDDED ABS
2. HAIRMAXXEDD
3. SKINMAXXED
1. Yes
2. Idk what u mean by that but there’s nothing wrong with my current haircut
3. No but it probably wouldn’t make a difference

averagejoe

averagejoe

+10k only
STOP USING FUCKING TINDER IT IS NOT FOR AVERAGE MAN AND ONLY SHATTERS YOUR SELF ESTEEM

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I will never get how men are so dependent on women. Try to make friends or do family activities if you feel lonely, meet a hooker or jerk off if you just want to empty your ballsack. Meditate and socialize to get rid if your self-esteem issues

6’1cel

6’1cel

Copenhagen top shotta
Tbh I'm so deprived of any women attention which is making me depressed.im not attention seeking but I'm getting zero which isn't good obvously.just feel super lonely and when I go on tinder I have no success. Women are also mean to me in real life and they pretty much treat me like I'm invisible.

its so bad for my mental health and how can one even cope with that, how can I have any confidence if I don't even have any foundation to justify my confidence.

i just feel ultra beta male so I'm trying to lookmaxx but I'm sceptical about any improvements tbh.I kind of stopped being nice to women even if they show some kindness as i know how it always goes, it feels like I got a damaged psychology because of it.
women are nice to me and often touch their hair when speaking to me, sometimes they even bite their lips ngl
i need the courage to ask women out when they show behaviour like that

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Same. Just worse.
Remember, if things are looking bad, they can get so much worse.

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
do you think your mental health would be okay if you got female attention? what level of female attention do you consider satisfying enough?

Ꮆet丂ђr̾ekՇ

It’s over
I will never get how men are so dependent on women. Try to make friends or do family activities if you feel lonely, meet a hooker or jerk off if you just want to empty your ballsack. Meditate and socialize to get rid if your self-esteem issues
What a joke

Beast993

Beast993

Iron
Only from my family :(

Users who are viewing this thread