Anyone Else Pursuing Cosmetic Medicine?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Top specialties for blackpilled aspiring surgeons

1. Orthopedic Surgery : Clavicle and Leg Lenghtening via Distraction Osteogenesis

2. Maxillofacial Surgery : specifically the tiny subfield of Plastic maxillofacial surgery, also employing Distraction Osteogenesis

3. Regular Plastic-Reconstructive Surgery: mainly only soft tissue like lipo, nose job, fillers, eyelids etc

(4.) Endocrinology/Andrology : experimenting with prenatal testosterone, DHT gel and affordable megadosed HGH

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Ye

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i am planning to do max fac. if i end up not doing the work ill just go into opthalmology and enjoy my life

• +1
All those specialties are extremely competitive. Not only do you have to be incredibly intelligent but they all take an obsessive amount of work.
True but since i overdosed on blackpill and ideal male looks i just don't see me in any other profession

True but since i overdosed on blackpill and ideal male looks i just don't see me in any other profession
you can send me videos of your twink body and i will pay handsomly from my summer job or steal my moms credit card.

• +1
you can send me videos of your twink body and i will pay handsomly from my summer job or steal my moms credit card.
I will do anything @PubertyMaxxer do you have cashapp account? i will pay in advance even

• +1
  • +1
Top specialties for blackpilled aspiring surgeons

1. Orthopedic Surgery : Clavicle and Leg Lenghtening via Distraction Osteogenesis

2. Maxillofacial Surgery : specifically the tiny subfield of Plastic maxillofacial surgery, also employing Distraction Osteogenesis

3. Regular Plastic-Reconstructive Surgery: mainly only soft tissue like lipo, nose job, fillers, eyelids etc

(4.) Endocrinology/Andrology : experimenting with prenatal testosterone, DHT gel and affordable megadosed HGH
@PubertyMaxxer You're A Cosmetic Transvestite.
You:
11325612606_613e118ba4_b.jpg