anyone else try to cope with that we all got our own quirkiness to our faces?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned

take these two niggas for example, yes they are clearly handsome. But I could imagine if they looked in the mirror long and hard enough they would start to question what they are seeing. I cope that people (me) can become disillusioned with their own face, and not have the same perception a stranger walking down the street would have. This is my cope.

Sure I can look at the pic of o'pry and say why does he look so retarded, similarly to what I say about myself when I look at me in pics and the mirror.

You know what i'm trying to say?

Nigga speaking in parables

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
View attachment 3167652
View attachment 3167653
take these two niggas for example, yes they are clearly handsome. But I could imagine if they looked in the mirror long and hard enough they would start to question what they are seeing. I cope that people (me) can become disillusioned with their own face, and not have the same perception a stranger walking down the street would have. This is my cope.

Sure I can look at the pic of o'pry and say why does he look so retarded, similarly to what I say about myself when I look at me in pics and the mirror.

You know what i'm trying to say?
Hmmm, maybe if you have body dismorphia.

What's yours? In my case I think I focus too much about the shape of my face and jaw.
My jaw. That i'm recessed. Surely it effects just ur perception of ur own face in general tho ig. idk

My jaw. That i'm recessed. Surely it effects just ur perception of ur own face in general tho ig. idk
Yeah, I took some pics today at the gym and said to myself 'holy fuck, my face looks giga wide and bloated' I mean, it kinda is

But I might be over exaggerating it in my head. I didn't give up a fuck about it before the bp

You have reached a new dimension of cope if you are wondering if male models think they are ugly too and that means you might be attractive. Its either Hardmaxx or rope boyo