anyone else upset cuz they poorfags who can't afford surgerymaxx shit?

Enlil

Enlil

murder
fuck fuck fuck why the hell was we born in poor nigger families. very brutal. no matter how much we wagecuck we are consuming our souls and if we ever got rich, it would be game over for us anyway.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
By the time you've saved enough money for surgery, your brain has been fucked by an ugly youth. Just LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Enlil and turkproducer
Learn day trading boyo. You probably never had worse than I did, I use to wear starters to school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
Learn day trading boyo. You probably never had worse than I did, I use to wear starters to school
very low iq to do that especially in 3rd world cum whole where economy is deteriorating. really over. not even memeing rn bro

very low iq to do that especially in 3rd world cum whole where economy is deteriorating. really over. not even memeing rn bro
You can do crypto day trading from anywhere in the world. Crypto is by far my biggest source of income.
Learn technical analysis and strategies and how to trade the news. Download a legit live time demo trading app and practice till you get good, you might even get addicted ngl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You can do crypto day trading from anywhere in the world. Crypto is by far my biggest source of income.
Learn technical analysis and strategies and how to trade the news. Download a legit live time demo trading app and practice till you get good, you might even get addicted ngl
im gonna start off with like 150 or 200 bux next month. im third worlder aswell
:feelskek:
im grinding on osrs on side too because injured and cant go another 3 days to my job

I have 50 dollars to my name
Enuff for rhinoplasty boyo?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Imagesmkk

Surgery is pointless to me. If i was rich enough to afford surgery id be too busy doing other shit.