Anyone experimented with HGH? Does it make your bones grow? What side effects did you notice from using HGH?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
How much were you injecting and for how long?

Thanks!

If epiphyseal growth plates are fused, no. Can be determined easily with an x-ray of your wrist. If growth plates are still open (<16 yo), pharma-grade recombinant HGH may or may not help you reach your genetically pre-determined height . There is not a single gene for height (as with most other complex phenotypic traits). There are THOUSANDS of SNVs all making a collective contribution to the final phenotype. Sorry I couldn't give out the answer you would like to hear.

Up to you whether you choose to believe internet bullshit delusions that will make you feel temporarily better

@DrTony does HGH cause growth of wrists, feet, etc?

yes acromegaly can occur either in the context of pituitary tumours or abuse of HGH but definitely not always! What is definite however is if you do get this kind GH-induced growth, it would make you even uglier = proper suifuel. It could also elevate the risk of getting certain cancers or speed up the growth of existing ones obviously due to downstream effects mediated by IGF-1on pre-cancerous/malignant cells. You would most likely need to have some sort of immune suppression for this to occur in a young age though

There are THOUSANDS of SNVs all making a collective contribution to the final phenotype
Learning about this in my bio class rn at uni :feelshmm:

Happy4

I would not recommend it. It will feminize you and shrink your balls.