Anyone going to Rollingloud in May?

axe624

axe624

Iron
offtopic as fuck but jw - i'm going w few of my friends. been to a few festivals and they're always fun asf even tho i'm young.

I would but I’m 14 ?

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Nope I’m gonna Rot in my basement instead

• +1
I would but I’m 14 ?
i'm not that much older that u r bro, 15, but i do have like a few older friends that i'm going w.

new to the site but nice to see another youngcell here 2

i'm not that much older that u r bro, 15, but i do have like a few older friends that i'm going w.

new to the site but nice to see another youngcell here 2
I just came back from a break some I’m og but new. I have older freinds but none willing to go to a festival 1000s of miles away w me

• +1
I just came back from a break some I’m og but new. I have older freinds but none willing to go to a festival 1000s of miles away w me
understand bro, only reason i'm able to is because the perfect oppritunity came up.
i'm guessing u live in the states right? play any sports?

- i just play hockey and volleyball but used to play basketball

understand bro, only reason i'm able to is because the perfect oppritunity came up.
i'm guessing u live in the states right? play any sports?

- i just play hockey and volleyball but used to play basketball
Oh fellow hockey player here no I live in Canada. If you are AA and going to nations cup I’ll probably be there

• +1
Oh fellow hockey player here no I live in Canada. If you are AA and going to nations cup I’ll probably be there
thats sick, like a year ago i moved from canada down to the carribean because of my parents work but was playing AAA ice close to 2 years ago. since it's 2 hot down here inlines the only option but we still have a travel team for that.
gs

Planning to with some friends

thats sick, like a year ago i moved from canada down to the carribean because of my parents work but was playing AAA ice close to 2 years ago. since it's 2 hot down here inlines the only option but we still have a travel team for that.
gs
Oh yeah where abouts? Ever play chiefs or ljk

• +1
Oh yeah where abouts? Ever play chiefs or ljk
naa bro that's around Ontario right and the division they got there? few of my friends moved and went to hockey school to play in that division acc.

and newfoundland the province if u know where that is , just the AAA division they have:yes:

offtopic as fuck but jw - i'm going w few of my friends. been to a few festivals and they're always fun asf even tho i'm young.
I'm going to misfits concert in april

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and axe624
not my type of music but honestly any kind of concert/event no matter what should always b fun

+ rock fans r always live

naa bro that's around Ontario right and the division they got there? few of my friends moved and went to hockey school to play in that division acc.

and newfoundland the province if u know where that is , just the AAA division they have:yes:
Yeah it’s in Ontario. And bro of course Ik where Newfoundland is

Yeah it’s in Ontario. And bro of course Ik where Newfoundland is
hah ok bro that's sick
when i was like 11-12 ish i swear i went to a baseball camp w the london badgers for AAA ball training

hah ok bro that's sick
when i was like 11-12 ish i swear i went to a baseball camp w the london badgers for AAA ball training
Holy shit pms rn

not my type of music but honestly any kind of concert/event no matter what should always b fun

+ rock fans r always live
I'm more of a Graves era fan than Danzig but I figured I'd grace the concert with my presence

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and axe624
Fuark you are going too my nibber? The one in chicago yes? oh and on a side note my skin supplies are in and i have just applied the retin a and infadolan! it stings slightly but is nothing i cannot handle :)