Anyone got a vid of a tinder experiment with a profile that get top percentile girls to meet up

D

Deleted

Lurker
Sure you have experiments of chads and chadlites matching with stacies. But i'm yet to see a convo of someone getting an actual stacy (Not some 2 pictures 10 cm away from her face) agreeing to meetup.

For what do you need this?
It’s obv that a chad can pull a Stacy on tinder but it just happens rarely because stacys on tinder are even more rare than chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Prettyboy, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
For what do you need this?
It’s obv that a chad can pull a Stacy on tinder but it just happens rarely because stacys on tinder are even more rare than chads
I catfished myself with both maher and nessman and no stacy even responded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I catfished myself with both maher and nessman and no stacy even responded
Those are too obv catfishes.
Maher is just too good looking to be trusted without verification and nessman is quite popular I think.
Just try it out with your own face. And if your city is trash buy tinder gold for a month and try it in a big city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 15899
Nessman did shit and i asked girls irl they said he looks like a nerd/pedo i'm not even joking jfl
ppl irl piss me off so much, no matter what guy i show them they always find a way to call him subhuman shit like pedo, drug addict, psychopath, nerd, etc
i dont think they find anyone attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and germanlooks
Nessman did shit and i asked girls irl they said he looks like a nerd/pedo i'm not even joking jfl
They are coping extremely hard. I am not the biggest fan of him as well but he has this ideal boyfriend-chad look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 13787
Thom Strijd is god in tinder

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted
They are coping extremely hard. I am not the biggest fan of him as well but he has this ideal boyfriend-chad look
He has some amazing pics but most he looks quite mid for a model

Those are too obv catfishes.
Maher is just too good looking to be trusted without verification and nessman is quite popular I think.
Just try it out with your own face. And if your city is trash buy tinder gold for a month and try it in a big city
cope. chads just dont slay anymore. only guys with fame slay nowadays

cope. chads just dont slay anymore. only guys with fame slay nowadays
True.
This famous slayer:

CFD4FE9F CCDB 4806 8FC4 7AEDCDDF471F
DA050D14 5DA7 494E 843C 80BC89A74971

Appealmogs this no Name hard:
B6676937 30EF 4072 A224 BE79817A571A
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Prettyboy and .👽.
Yea no shit he gets girls as a famous singer.
But almost no girl would chose him over Maher as long as she isn’t a hardcore fangirl of Sheeran

looks>Status
Feet size > Looks

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
I have top tier fingernails genes i'm not gonna lie. They grow super strong and i've been told they got good shape by more than one girl.
Good because with nails like these not even your face could safe you:
3741F9CC 8C15 4200 BBBE D0BCDA27B3C8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted
I have top tier fingernails genes i'm not gonna lie. They grow super strong and i've been told they got good shape by more than one girl.
Do longish nails mog?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nessman has no sex appeal that's why.
If he got jacked he would do so much better.

You mean like a member here? This is the hottest match I've gotten and she actually led the convo. I've shown a bit of myself here, I'm maybe 5.5-6 psl atm.

Capture
Capture
Capture
Capture
Capture