Anyone got examples of people having radix reduction in order to make the nose shorter and eyes look less deep set?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, if you're a low IPDcel, having your nose go all the way up to the eyebrows not only makes your nose look too long, but also makes your eyes look closer set than they actually are. Anyone got any before and after examples? I can only provide an example for you to compare between two different people.

Keanu reeves 9454211 1 402
Userimage 444699

You can see the second guy's face looks so much longer, even though his IPD isn't even bad. Can second guy achieve Keanu's radix and have his eyes appear less deep set? Is this surgically viable?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel, Melo95 and 1 other person
interesting, following thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and thecel
Title, if you're a low IPDcel, having your nose go all the way up to the eyebrows not only makes your nose look too long, but also makes your eyes look closer set than they actually are. Anyone got any before and after examples? I can only provide an example for you to compare between two different people.

View attachment 1389804View attachment 1389806

You can see the second guy's face looks so much longer, even though his IPD isn't even bad. Can second guy achieve Keanu's radix and have his eyes appear less deep set? Is this surgically viable?
if u have a normal radix or a little out turned

use a bronzer or some shadow thingie in makeup to make it look more inside making midface look shortee and ipd better

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
if u have a normal radix or a little out turned

use a bronzer or some shadow thingie in makeup to make it look more inside making midface look shortee and ipd better
Here's a surgical result. Since her facial proportions weren't bad to start off, her ipd doesn't look hugely improved, even though there is some improvement to be seen. But her eye area as a whole certainly looks much better. I doubt I'll be frauding with make-up though, might work for someone else.

Patient 8 frontal

Here's a surgical result. Since her facial proportions weren't bad to start off, her ipd doesn't look hugely improved, even though there is some improvement to be seen. But her eye area as a whole certainly looks much better. I doubt I'll be frauding with make-up though, might work for someone else.

View attachment 1397552
every pretty boy these days frauds with makeup

View attachment 1397552
what surgery even is that?

can a very small bump on a nose be cut to make it super straight

every pretty boy these days frauds with makeup
Yeah, too bad I'm no prettyboy.
what surgery even is that?

can a very small bump on a nose be cut to make it super straight
Not sure, apparently some sort of a narrow nose correction surgery. The surgeon didn't go into detail on his website. I'm pretty sure it can, they got the tools for that.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Yeah, too bad I'm no prettyboy.

Not sure, apparently some sort of a narrow nose correction surgery. The surgeon didn't go into detail on his website. I'm pretty sure it can, they got the tools for that.
btw , the radix width matters too

View attachment 1389804View attachment 1389806

this might actually halo me, but the other way around, some people say i have bad nose bridge and say my eyes are too far apart, when they are actually just fine tbh, maybe i should get radix implant to give me more masc and better harmonizing look.