Anyone have any advice?

I

imperator

Banned
So I’ve heard that I should get rid of my glasses, something about upper eyelid exposure and high set brows, though I do not know what to do with the last 2. Anyone have any advice or suggestions?
I’m also trying to find a hair style that suits me, what do you guys think would look good?
96E344DE EA41 41F9 A6B4 744F165B0D97

• +1
Reactions: .👽., chadison, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
You should grow your hair out, and get a slightly wavy perm

• +1
Reactions: PYT, noodlelover, CokoMleko and 4 others
you have fine hair I know the struggle, go ask the barber if he has any ideas or google stylish haircuts for men with fine hair, can't really change your bone structure and eyes but at least you have good lips and decent cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: imperator
There’s someone here that look just like you that posted 1 year transformation. He also wore glasses then got contacts
Happen to remember the name?

Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, KraftDurchLeid, PYT and 8 others
Lose the glasses

• +1
Reactions: Germania, LastHopeForNorman and imperator
Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Dang, you seem to know a lot about surgeries... have you had many?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
Dang, you seem to know a lot about surgeries... have you had many?
I've had some of these but I asked @gigi and @Titbot and @herring they recommended me these surgeries for that guy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, .👽. and mogstar
I've had some of these but I asked @gigi and @Titbot and @herring they recommended me these surgeries for that guy
Which surgeries did you get? If so, were they worth it?

ngl I admire those who surgerymax. I just hope it actually fixes problems instead of making it worse.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

ngl I admire those who surgerymax. I just hope it actually fixes problems instead of making it worse.
I've gotten bimax for recession and MSE my cheekbones widened, @curryslayerordeath told me his widened as well

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

@volcelfatcel did some of those and he’s really good looking now. You should try it out

• +1
Reactions: Jokerman and volcelfatcel
Read my threads. They could benefit you a lot as you look somewhat similar to me (minus your narrower lower third)

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and volcelfatcel
Read my threads. They could benefit you a lot as you look somewhat similar to me (minus your narrower lower third)
memes aside op has a really good pheno with high appeal until his fat pads start melting or he starts balding which seems like he is heavily prone to

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and chadison
@volcelfatcel did some of those and he’s really good looking now. You should try it out
Has he posted about his ascension? Where can I learn more about @volcelfatcel ‘s surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and mogstar
So I’ve heard that I should get rid of my glasses, something about upper eyelid exposure and high set brows, though I do not know what to do with the last 2. Anyone have any advice or suggestions?
I’m also trying to find a hair style that suits me, what do you guys think would look good? View attachment 1486667
You look good dude. Really good. Don't listen to the types of folks who frequent sites like this.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and imperator
Has he posted about his ascension? Where can I learn more about @volcelfatcel ‘s surgeries?
DD685E8E AF4C 4F76 84D0 2F84DFBD0833

imma list the surgeries he’s done.

Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants

Overall @volcelfatcel had an exponential increase in his smv after following my surgery advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Jokerman and volcelfatcel
memes aside op has a really good pheno with high appeal until his fat pads start melting or he starts balding which seems like he is heavily prone to
Yep, I’m not sure if it’s just the angle the picture was taken at or if his jaw is actually narrow, but if it was a bit wider it would look much better. Besides that, he has a solid base to ascend 2 points on the SMV scale, from a 5 to a 6.5-7.5 depending on his height and muscle insertions/frame

• +1
Reactions: imperator and volcelfatcel
Yep, I’m not sure if it’s just the angle the picture was taken at or if his jaw is actually narrow, but if it was a bit wider it would look much better. Besides that, he has a solid base to ascend 2 points on the SMV scale, from a 5 to a 6.5-7.5 depending on his height and muscle insertions/frame
His smv is even higher if you narrow it by age
younger girls love guys like him
but i fear if he balds or ages even more in skin its gonna be a brutal descension.

Should get into finasteride asap he looks prone to balding

• +1
Reactions: imperator, chadison and mogstar
Jokes aside lose the glasses, hop on fin, hop on test and lift regularly and fix ur jaw. You have a decent base unless you’re a manlet

• +1
Reactions: imperator, chadison and volcelfatcel
What do you mean melting fat pads?

• +1
Reactions: Jokerman
but i fear if he balds or ages even more in skin its gonna be a brutal descension.

Depends on genetics and age, he just has a higher hairline so it kinda makes it look like that. Imo people that use fin should make sure their family is prone to early balding else it’s kind of useless. I plan to start it at/around 30 based on my family history

OP: Get a curl-wave perm like me, wear your hair down. That alone along with ditching the glasses and (optionally) growing stubble will raise you about 1pt. Also, chew more gum to make your masseters (jaw muscles) bigger if you do have a narrow jaw, as it will help to give the illusion of a wider one. Finally, try to get used to squint frauding to give the illusion of lower eyebrows. Your UEE is fine IMO.

• +1
Reactions: imperator and volcelfatcel

Have any advice for balding besides finasteride? I neglected to take care of my when I was younger, then tried a messy hair style which looked awful and really messed it up. Main reason I want to get rid of the glasses actually is so that I don’t have a touch or put any product in my hair, which wouldn’t fit with glasses.

• +1
Have any advice for balding besides finasteride? I neglected to take care of my when I was younger, then tried a messy hair style which looked awful and really messed it up. Main reason I want to get rid of the glasses actually is so that I don’t have a touch or put any product in my hair, which wouldn’t fit with glasses.
Look at what chadison said above, he looks similar to you

• +1
O
Oh yeah, there’s a few pics I could dig up from when I was like 11-12 and though I was balding. I’m pretty sure it’s like a maturing hairline or something idk. Some people said my jaw looks thin so I took a few pics, one is the best picture of me out there, the other is a more realistic one.
225CCB2A 22E9 4CC3 84CF ECC6B50F2EFC
6F7A48D4 20ED 44F8 AEE8 705BFC7C3607

the fact that it’s Snapchat screenshots might look kinda douchey, but I was talking to a friend so I figured why not. Wasn’t expecting to show them to anyone

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
Look at what chadison said above, he looks similar to you
I’ll check it out later, a lot of people include good stuff but I’m on phone and it’s late so I’m saving it till tomorrow

• +1
View attachment 1486723
imma list the surgeries he’s done.

Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants

Overall @volcelfatcel had an exponential increase in his smv after following my surgery advice
Thanks I appreciate it! Although most of that is like a foreign language to me.

is the before and after pic a troll or real

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and mogstar
Thanks I appreciate it! Although most of that is like a foreign language to me.

is the before and after pic a troll or real
It’s a troll bro tbh. Follow this advice below 👇
Jokes aside lose the glasses, hop on fin, hop on test and lift regularly and fix ur jaw. You have a decent base unless you’re a manlet

• +1
I’m also trying to find a hair style that suits me, what do you guys think would look good? View attachment 1486667
idk show a pic without glasses and we ll see. rn you look good for JBs(y)

• +1
I posted a new picture like 5 up I think
ah saw it. just prettyboy max man, grow hair longer and part it or get curly hairs or some lol shiet. also fix skin, get a mogger style and train neck.(y) basically softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@volcelfatcel what surgeries did you get done, mind PM'ing me some before and afters you sound chad, I won't leak as you know I don't do that shit

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and mogstar
Pierce your ears. It would balance out the pretty boy aesthetic and make you look less plane.

You should grow your hair out, and get a slightly wavy perm
Thinking something like this?

Depends on genetics and age, he just has a higher hairline so it kinda makes it look like that. Imo people that use fin should make sure their family is prone to early balding else it’s kind of useless. I plan to start it at/around 30 based on my family history

OP: Get a curl-wave perm like me, wear your hair down. That alone along with ditching the glasses and (optionally) growing stubble will raise you about 1pt. Also, chew more gum to make your masseters (jaw muscles) bigger if you do have a narrow jaw, as it will help to give the illusion of a wider one. Finally, try to get used to squint frauding to give the illusion of lower eyebrows. Your UEE is fine IMO.

Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Appreciate it, but not really thinking of getting surgery because im 14. Thanks for the effort of compiling such a big list though

I added another picture where its just a straight pov without any angles. I think in the original photo it might just be the angle, but what do you think? I did some mewing a while ago but now I dont do anything really serious.

I will look into it and proper hair care, as for skin I do not think it’s aging as much as just acne scars, which should get better over time. Pic of me is from around June. Big part of why I’m here actually

Thanks for the advice, don’t exactly think I’ll do test tho, if I ever do steroids I wanna reach my genetic potential first, and I’m pretty satisfied with what I have now. Planning to bulk now that lent has ended.

(photo wouldn’t upload before so I put it in this one, but this is the photo I referenced in my post above)

Attachments

• 97E0A1BC-ADC7-4752-B999-BFADF6FDE318.jpeg
    97E0A1BC-ADC7-4752-B999-BFADF6FDE318.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • EACF169F-E57E-47DA-9783-C85CB57A1D9E.png
    EACF169F-E57E-47DA-9783-C85CB57A1D9E.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar
yeah your jaw isn’t that narrow, it’s decent. I would still chew. And still a little more curl, something like what I have. Something like:
78D131E3 69EF 4D57 907F B3AA1F9049A7

• +1