Anyone here have a home gym?

G

Geneticist

Gold
I'm getting tired of having to waste time going to the gym back and forth and I won't have time to do it after summer break is over. For anyone with a home gym, How much did it cost total, what equipment do you have, and where do you have it installed in your house?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
In my room, rogue squat rack, rogue plates, amazon barbell + adjustable bench + dumbells I already had. Probably spent like $1.5k+ on it because rogue equipment is expensive af but I don't want to be decapitated because I bought chinese spotter arms on amazon or some shit

Should've seen the face of the delivery guy when he realized he has to carry all that shit to my front door :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
i only do 3 exercises weighted pull ups weighted dips and overhead press takes 20 min a day at home

It costed like 500€

• +1
i only do 3 exercises weighted pull ups weighted dips and overhead press takes 20 min a day at home

It costed like 500€

This is gonna be you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
A good home gym with starter equipment cost at least 500-1000 dls so you can hit bp dld a squat

• +1
i have one because I’m scared of/hate normies outside goers and friend havers

• JFL
No. I already mog most people in the gym so I enjoy going to satisfy my ego. If I didn't go to the gym I'd be lucky to leave my place once a week.