Rage Anyone here love carbs?

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
I've started taking my gymcelling seriously again and been lifting heavier and harder. I used to be gassed in workouts but I added a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every morning instead of eating nothing and now I feel great. I don't think I get visibly bloated when I eat carbs but the fear is always there. It's so awful being natty: look great and feel shit or feel great and look like shit.

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Happy5

I have heard oatmeal good for YouthMaxxing.

I like carbs.

I eat brown rice and dark bread.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Who doesnt? I only eat protein in the mornings now though, 4 eggs and some eggs whites. Also cut out coffee and I have more energy for my workouts.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Who doesnt? I only eat protein in the mornings now though, 4 eggs and some eggs whites. Also cut out coffee and I have more energy for my workouts.
I eat 4 eggs, 2-3 pieces of bacon, cottage cheese and applesauce and a protein shake

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
I eat 4 eggs, 2-3 pieces of bacon, cottage cheese and applesauce and a protein shake
Nice bro, I stay away from pork. I get a shake in after the gym and then another later in the night but I’ve been thinking about incorporating one in the morning instead.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Nice bro, I stay away from pork. I get a shake in after the gym and then another later in the night but I’ve been thinking about incorporating one in the morning instead.
Yeah morning works well for me. Fills me up after my breakfast then let's you get hungry for a snack two-three hours later

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Oatmeal is amazing, throw a table spoon of honey in there for taste and an extra 100 calories.

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
I love carbs but almost never eat them anymore. I even lost most of my need for them.