Anyone know any sups to help with hi inhib complications?

Schizotypalcel

Schizotypalcel

No looks for a mentalcel
Title, Tired of being recluse and xans don't help me much.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Pregablin (Lyrica)
Gabapentin
Baclofen
SSRIs (don't recommend)
Exposure therapy (best but hardest)

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Schizotypalcel
Pregablin (Lyrica)
Gabapentin
Baclofen
SSRIs (don't recommend)
Exposure therapy (best but hardest)
Thank you bhai will do my research, I'm in exposure therapy for about 5 months an i haven't felt a difference.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker
Huff gas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Kroker and Schizotypalcel
Thank you bhai will do my research, I'm in exposure therapy for about 5 months an i haven't felt a difference.
Absolutely, wish you the best.

Bump.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Phenibut
But if you're weird/sperg then it won't help. You'll just be weird AF in public

• Hmm...
I take codeine phosphate + propranolol together and it significantly lowers my anxiety which makes me low inhib. Weed also helps, it depends on the person but for me it’s the best feeling. I can go out and not give a fuck because I just feel good.

I only take these occasionally as to not build tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Kroker
I take codeine phosphate + propranolol together and it significantly lowers my anxiety which makes me low inhib. Weed also helps, it depends on the person but for me it’s the best feeling. I can go out and not give a fuck because I just feel good.

I only take these occasionally as to not build tolerance.
I see alot about propranolol i might have to try it, an i do smoke weed occasionally just doesn't do much. And for the phosphate did u larp for it or sourced elsewhere?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
I see alot about propranolol i might have to try it, an i do smoke weed occasionally just doesn't do much.
It’s effective if you suffer from the typical anxiety symptoms like a racing heart or shaking etc, it’s not a wonder drug which some people make it out to be.
And for the phosphate did u larp for it or sourced elsewhere?
I have pharma connections so I get all my drugs from them. I don’t think a doctor would typically prescribe it other than if you larp about a pain that hasn’t been treated with the typical OTC painkillers.

• +1