anyone know how to get started with swiping/ clicking?

jfl @ u high inhib useless cucks :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
What is that

Aren't you from UK? I thought y'all learnt all frauding methods on kindergarten.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, UglyGod360, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Swiping takes so much effort for fat returns tbh ur literally better off being a fake forex guru on insta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Step 1: Be chad
Step 2: Repeat Step 1

Swiping takes so much effort for fat returns tbh ur literally better off being a fake forex guru on insta
won’t work for low trust subhumans, plus too many faggots are already doing this and it involves showing ur face so it’s bait

won’t work for low trust subhumans, plus too many faggots are already doing this and it involves showing ur face so it’s bait
Having a low trust face is absolutely a killer in any social endeavor, there is no way i could be a salesman with a face like mine

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
Your best bet to get rich is suck cock behind a dumpster

Attachments

• z66jcge.jpg
    z66jcge.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Sexually Disabled and Deleted member
Don't ew me boy,you better get used to it. I'll be yo pimp. You pay me 60 percent.

• JFL
Don't ew me boy,you better get used to it. I'll be yo pimp. You pay me 60 percent.
You wouldn't be a very good pimp. Pimps are supposed to take 100%.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • JFL
Not worth it most of them get caught

invest in surgerymaxxing and make money by shaking ur head on tictoc

nigga how tf am I meant to surgerymax without money
Just buy the ccs tbh, I don't really know about swiping but it probably requires too much work.
You could also get PayPal/Amazon logs, they are fairly cheap and you can make hella money if you know how to use them.

• Woah
My Jewish manlet agents have got your IP adress and the police should be arriving any time soon
I am still waiting for them to come to my home to take away all the stuff I finessed, tell them to hurry up :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Lygodactylus