Anyone knows small but useful dating sites?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
In theory may think small niche dating sites, by hobbies, worldviews, ideologies, styles, could be good thing, to search kemonololis in smaller spaces instead big pools full or basic thots I have no interest in. But then in reality those small dating sites are wayy to small, and majority of their small userbase then are consisting from females old roasties, or anglophone (what means ugly), and with very few to none users from China, so that even in big dating sites, like Tinder, after looking through thousands of useless generic thots is possible to find something of interest and potentially kemono, and even match with, like this:

Chiens
Cuttlefish balls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
don’t you like anime kids only?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
In theory may think small niche dating sites, by hobbies, worldviews, ideologies, styles, could be good thing, to search kemonololis in smaller spaces instead big pools full or basic thots I have no interest in. But then in reality those small dating sites are wayy to small, and majority of their small userbase then are consisting from females old roasties, or anglophone (what means ugly), and with very gew to none users from China, so that even in big dating sites, like Tinder, looking through thousands of useless generic thots is possible to find something of interest and potentially kemono, and even match with, like this:

View attachment 2540038View attachment 2540039View attachment 2540041

• WTF
Come check out some website forums where they teach you how to commit suicide in ways ranging from least painful to most painful

I know you’ll appreciate it, Napolean De Faggot

PM

• JFL
Come check out some website forums where they teach you how to commit suicide in ways ranging from least painful to most painful

I know you’ll appreciate it, Napolean De Faggot

PM
Cuckreact

Can you post the pic of that chinese girl covered in blood again?

scatbook.com