anyone play world of warcraft?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
I gotta stop playing this shit. 2 guys were fighting in Discord over which one fucks more men? today was a wake up call boys

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I used to do Mythic raiding and M+ mainly healed as Mistweaver but I gave up on retail Shadowlands was so shit.
Classic is way better I was playing a fuck ton of classic but I've stopped a few months ago, raided as lock in classic and hunter in TBC. I quit but will be back for wotlk classic.

I used to do Mythic raiding and M+ mainly healed as Mistweaver but I gave up on retail Shadowlands was so shit.
Classic is way better I was playing a fuck ton of classic but I've stopped a few months ago, raided as lock in classic and hunter in TBC. I quit but will be back for wotlk classic.
they're rushing TBC, SWP is about to drop. but what's the point when wrath will be here before November

they're rushing TBC, SWP is about to drop. but what's the point when wrath will be here before November
Yeah its all rushed I quit TBC after raiding BT/Hyjal a few times that shit was way too fucking easy.
Just gonna roll DK when Wotlk prepatch comes around and play that. I feel like ppl are overhyping how played DK will be when in reality Paladin will be the most overpopulated and i dont really care anyways if its popular I just prefer DK rotation and aesthetic.

Yeah its all rushed I quit TBC after raiding BT/Hyjal a few times that shit was way too fucking easy.
Just gonna roll DK when Wotlk prepatch comes around and play that. I feel like ppl are overhyping how played DK will be when in reality Paladin will be the most overpopulated and i dont really care anyways if its popular I just prefer DK rotation and aesthetic.
BT / Hyjal aren't too hard? I haven't done either.

BT / Hyjal aren't too hard? I haven't done either.
They're extremely easy, big let down from SSC/TK. They've been on GDKP farm since the first week

I gotta stop playing this shit. 2 guys were fighting in Discord over which one fucks more men? today was a wake up call boys
>Grindr God

They're extremely easy, big let down from SSC/TK. They've been on GDKP farm since the first week
I heard original SSC / TK were brutal

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
what class is even fun to play nowadays. I used to play monk

🤓 talk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot