Anyone saying not to go to college is speaking complete nonsense

nigga what i got a remote rotting job at around 6-figures but i underperformed hard

i shouldve been 200k in my first year which makes me feel like shit every waking day of my life
There you go...

You're making 6 figures...

How did you get that position?

There you go...

You're making 6 figures...

How did you get that position?
because i graduated an ivy league and managed to convince investors / cofounders im not a subhuman

im a startup founder

but im gonna get caught soon and kicked out

anyway i saved up for bimax or LL so idc

You're making more than 6 figures dropshipping?
Yes I used to when i was 18 if you count yearly

but i had no self control and stopped after 3 months and got high all day and went JBW spent $15k in 2 months or so

Yes I used to when i was 18 if you count yearly

but i had no self control and stopped after 3 months and got high all day and went JBW spent $15k in 2 months or so
A lot of "make money online" YouTubers promote dropshipping. That's why I asked

yes but im just doing damage control

if i didnt go there i couldve been $500k net worth now or something

u realise being a founder is completely off the normal career paths and prestige matters the least there?

i couldve been one as a rotter without a degree but wouldve needed more traction to get funding then lol

yes so iwasted all my life doing a degree

got mentally ill obese abused by girls calling me short at 5'10

lol
You just admitted you needed the degree

You just admitted you needed the degree
no i didnt

im just doing damage control thats why im a founder because its the best option i had given that i went to college

i dont want to be a founder i want to be a rotter or model

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Sorry guys but being anti college is a major incel trait. College is not all about money. It's a social construct. You get 4 years where you have freedom and can fuck around. You can commit crimes, fuck sluts, cheat on your tests, get wasted and make out with random girls, and just in general be a human and do whatever you want. As a result you're gifted a piece of paper that makes it so you almost instantly moneymog most non-college incels.

Anti-College people are coping, and in reality they would probably trade all their money to go to college and have fun. Life isn't about grinding it out and making money, it's also about having a good time and experience. College is the last little social construct we have where people get to be carefree assholes and enjoy their youth while still having the ability to make money. Many successful working class people or trademen who are successful and happy with their life don't shit on college or call it cope, they simply acknowledge it as a path they didn't take because it wasn't fit for them, for better or for worse.

It's the pathetic drug-addled losers spending their youth getting fucked in the shit-job who cope about college being useless. Not everyone has to go to college, but the people who are vocally against it are just a case of sour grapes. They see college as a cope cause they're rotting or wagecucking while the rest of their agegroup is having fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
the university is where you make many connections, and many businesses only take resumes from certain schools. additionally, your school has a career center for the SOLE PURPOSE of helping you out with your resume and trying to help you get a job after school. 88% of millionaires went to college. college is EASILY the best way to make money, anyone telling you otherwise is con artist or stupid. unless youre doing a trade or military(where the vast majority people go just for the gi bill, to have free college), go to fucking college
Go to jew wizardry school. Not my problem

Don't go to college, go to a trade school, you'll make more money on a trade and less likely to go into debt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
dont see the point here unless youre so rich that it doesnt matter if you try or not, in the real world college major, gpa, clubs, school all matter. of course your humanities majors are mostly memes but no one here is talking about that.

what kind of shit hole job has never asked for accreditation? mcdonalds?

every bank and financial institution i applied to had requirements for studying at a 4 year undergraduate school, this is a screenshot from an internship i applied to
View attachment 1467555

literally first thing thats said is theyre only taking college students
Its a scam though because they require a certain grade point average after you pay like 100K. Imagine not having a guarantee after committing that much TIME and MONEY . Fuck that. Not only do you have to pick a in demand major, but do good enough in it , and do extra-curricurcal bulslhit just to HOPE you get the experience that is needed to get full time.

Not worth it.