• JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21467
austin dunham is blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21467
austin dunham is blackpilled
damn I haven’t watched him simce 2020

but he only knows the blackpill lingo and agrees with some advice

if he was truly blackpilled he’d be struggling irl which he isn’t because he’s attractive

having a gf is the ultimate meaning of life
No it’s not. Do you even evolutionary psychology bro? It’s basically what the Blackpill is linked to and explains mating strategies and why women go for ‘good genes’ etc. and fitness theory.

Males are meant to fuck as many women as possible and spread their genes, women are meant to fuck the best possible and lock him down.

A man has no benefit of a relationship biologically only a woman does. Women NEED relationships. Men do not.

If you get in a relationship it’s fucking over. A true male stays single and fucks as many women as he can. The only reason why most men get into relationships is they have no choice due to this shitty feminist society.

Basically, either get in a relationship or be celibate. Brutal…

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 21467
you are not fucking blackpilled you may be an incel but you aren’t blackpilled

just be honest urself
Plenty blackpilled users here have girlfriends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
No it’s not. Do you even evolutionary psychology bro? It’s basically what the Blackpill is linked to and explains mating strategies and why women go for ‘good genes’ etc. and fitness theory.

Males are meant to fuck as many women as possible and spread their genes, women are meant to fuck the best possible and lock him down.

A man has no benefit of a relationship biologically only a woman does. Women NEED relationships. Men do not.

If you get in a relationship it’s fucking over. A true male stays single and fucks as many women as he can. The only reason why most men get into relationships is they have no choice due to this shitty feminist society.

Basically, either get in a relationship or be celibate. Brutal…
Shut the fuck up retarded degenerate nigger, we are not neanderthals anymore men aren’t gonna “spread their genes” JFL the woman will just abort the child if she gets pregnant.
And women are the one doing what u said they’re the one fucking multiple guys sometimes leaving “the best choice” for something worse cause they are stupid hoes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 21467
Shut the fuck up retarded degenerate nigger, we are not neanderthals anymore men aren’t gonna “spread their genes” JFL the woman will just abort the child if she gets pregnant.
And women are the one doing what u said they’re the one fucking multiple guys sometimes leaving “the best choice” for something worse cause they are stupid hoes.
we still think that way aborting only recent gene spreading has been done for thousands of years

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Yuno_howitez
you are not fucking blackpilled you may be an incel but you aren’t blackpilled

just be honest urself
I love my gf so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
This is not true. I could completely destroy your dumb theory. "Muh spread our seeds". What men truly want is for their genetic line to be truly their own. Monogamy all comes back to private property. You want to have options, choose your wife (requires patience, dealing with a lot of hoes and high iq). You want your ancestral property (house, inheritance etc), and your kids to be 100% certain that they're being born due to you and the woman you chose to be with.

Evospych spread our seed bs is a new incel grift. I am never wrong and have never been wrong about anything I wrote but I will preface this by saying it's just my own opinion.

It's also more common in lower social classes for men to have more failed relationships and more sexual partners. Reasons are, more free time, less work (i.e., the person being less demanded in the labour force), lack of resources to sustain the long term relationship etc.

If you truly love someone, you want that relationship to last forever. Notice how IRL, real Chads either just get a lot of attention and better treatment from girls but they're not desperate to sleep with them all because they're waiting to find a girl they love, or, they're already in a relationship and are just typical normie loyal Chads.

I'll leave it at this but I can completely blow the lid off "it's in our biology to spread our seed as far and wide" bs. It's not in our biology or our psychology. It's not even rooted in anyone's sense of idealism. It's a COPE. You'll see more and more grifters saying "muh as men we spread our seed and have 150 girls on rotation", because it sounds convincing and amoral marketers will always grift dumb teens or young adults, especially those who don't know any better yet.