Anyway to stop being a doomer?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
I'm pretty ugly right now but if I lost weight and took care of myself I probably wouldn't need to be on this website anymore but I cant seem to get out of a negative mental state. I always either feel a burning hole in my chest of straight emotional pain or I feel absolutely nothing at all (including motivation to do anything) the only form of serotonin/dopamine I get is from either sitting on my ass playing games, eating like a fucking pig, or drinking alcohol (which I rarely do) and its wrecking havoc on my fucking looks which puts it in a fucking cycle how the fuck do I man up and actually start giving a shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875
let your bad memories fuel you and visualize good days ahead if you become your best self

gl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Stallone, Deleted member 14875 and 1 other person
Bro I have lost appetite and sleep completely and feel nauseous contantly because of depression I understand you. I still dont want to take any drugs and hope that it will fade away itself. I go to the gym and kill myself although I hardly eat anything, because it gives me hope and a small pieces of motivation
I wish I just had good appetite and sleep, so I could perform my daily activities normally. I dont really care about my emotions because I enjoy improving myself, but for some reason my body doesn't think I want to enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
environment change with medication like methylphenidate

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Uglyandfat
I'm pretty ugly right now but if I lost weight and took care of myself I probably wouldn't need to be on this website anymore
13742.jpg

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Uglyandfat
Bro I have lost appetite and sleep completely and feel nauseous contantly because of depression I understand you. I still dont want to take any drugs and hope that it will fade away itself. I go to the gym and kill myself although I hardly eat anything, because it gives me hope and a small pieces of motivation
I wish I just had good appetite and sleep, so I could perform my daily activities normally. I dont really care about my emotions because I enjoy improving myself, but for some reason my body doesn't think I want to enjoy life

I feel the same bro but how do you change ur thought process to use the negatives in life to fuel change? I think I am to comfortable with everything that ive gotten used to all the shit that I dont want to change also we will get through it together brother

environment change with medication like methylphenidate
yeah I went to the doctor the other day and she said I have possibility of ADD/ADHD so those drugs might change my life tbh

let your bad memories fuel you and visualize good days ahead if you become your best self

gl
how do you visualize positive future thoughts? for me it has always been negative since childhood

I feel the same bro but how do you change ur thought process to use the negatives in life to fuel change? I think I am to comfortable with everything that ive gotten used to all the shit that I dont want to change also we will get through it together brother
I am searching for the answer now. The problem is that I can't really be depressed now because I must prepare hard for the important exams. And I really don't feel lazy and can do everything. But my body rejects my passion for action and is making me feel bad.
I think if that doesn't fade away within a week, I will take SSRIs, because there will be no choice. I have already went to doctor and he told me that its likely a psychosomatic disorder and prescribed me light anti-anxiety drugs and told me that if they dont work out I can ask him for the prescription of SSRIs

• +1
I'm pretty ugly right now but if I lost weight and took care of myself I probably wouldn't need to be on this website anymore but I cant seem to get out of a negative mental state. I always either feel a burning hole in my chest of straight emotional pain or I feel absolutely nothing at all (including motivation to do anything) the only form of serotonin/dopamine I get is from either sitting on my ass playing games, eating like a fucking pig, or drinking alcohol (which I rarely do) and its wrecking havoc on my fucking looks which puts it in a fucking cycle how the fuck do I man up and actually start giving a shit?
Don’t kid yourself. You are ugly.

• JFL
Think about what you can and can't control. Don't think about what you can't control right now. Focus on what you 'can' you have to realize that life is a process.

• +1
Think about what you can and can't control. Don't think about what you can't control right now. Focus on what you 'can' you have to realize that life is a process.
thats a good mindset bro thanks for the advice I jus gotta learn that I cant control everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123