apparently i am 9% bf

E

esotericmmm

Bronze
find it super hard to believe lol my face seems too chubby and my stomach holds more fat than it used to and most of the time and i most days i am debloated, so can i trust online calcs to determine my bf?

Attachments

• 0574AEFD-B5A9-4263-9232-425F4D638CA0.png
    0574AEFD-B5A9-4263-9232-425F4D638CA0.png
    297 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and Deleted member 23558
can i trust online calcs to determine my bf?
NO!

doesn't account for musclemass, and therefore 99% cope.

pics are better way to see it.

body-fat-photos-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, midlatinocel and LooksThinker
Those calculators arent accurate whatsoever.

Garbage

Those calculatores doesnt know how much mass u have and how dense your bones are,you should just estimate your bodyfat by how you look in the mirror,at 9% you should have veins popping off from your lower abs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and eduardkoopman
Garbage

Those calculatores doesnt know how much mass u have and how dense your bones are,you should just estimate your bodyfat by how you look in the mirror,at 9% you should have veins popping off from your lower abs
yup i knew i wasnt this low, there is no way just wanted to see how much i could actually gain from using these to determine bmi etc

i am not lean at all just pretty much supppperr skinny
that calculator doesn't account (well or at all), for you have shit muscle mass weight. They put your muscle mass at average ranges. While it's probably well below it.

Anyways. Get some muscle mass. and be low bodyfat. moggs

yeah im gonna leanmaxx and get an athletic physique as thats what i believe has the most appeal
that calculator doesn't account (well or at all), for you have shit muscle mass weight. They put your muscle mass at average ranges. While it's probably well below it.

Anyways. Get some muscle mass. and be low bodyfat. moggs

Garbage

true that 9% is popping vains.
this is like 10% bf ranges, I estimate.

find it super hard to believe lol my face seems too chubby and my stomach holds more fat than it used to and most of the time and i most days i am debloated, so can i trust online calcs to determine my bf?
You're Retarded.

Numbers on a screen

US navy bf method underestimates bf%, especially at the lower levels. During the times it said I was 8-9% I was likely more like 12-13%. You'll get a better idea of what you're actually at by looking at a bodyfat chart and comparing yourself to the pictures. Don't flex, don't fraud, etc.