• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
Shit thread kill—-Nevermind XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's just a bit of entertainment. nothing more I don't honestly believe i'll ever find a gf on that website

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6217
Bruv is this you on the profiles the left ? From what I can see you look pretty decent. Why are you such a cuck @Mr_Norwood? Ffs go and get a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6401
Well she’s kinda right tbh. You spend a great deal of time on incel forums and insulting women who are out of your league. I won’t lie, I find it entertaining, but at the same time it is a reflection of how substandard and subhuman your life is that you have time to do that kind of thing.

Basically, the foid is right and there is nothing you can do about it. She will get Chad to rail her and they will probably laugh about your messages together while you rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Cornnyy, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Well she’s kinda right tbh. You spend a great deal of time on incel forums and insulting women who are out of your league. I won’t lie, I find it entertaining, but at the same time it is a reflection of how substandard and subhuman your life is that you have time to do that kind of thing.

Basically, the foid is right and there is nothing you can do about it. She will get Chad to rail her and they will probably laugh about your messages together while you rot.

I'm not rotting, i've been playing games all day

• +1
Work on your personality :soy:

• +1
I'm not rotting, i've been playing games all day
If you aren’t living chad life, you’re rotting.
Face it man, you’re an incel who occasionally gets lucky but has to literally traverse the fucking earth to get laid every now and then, while chad gets it from the girl next door whenever he wants. You paying for a plane ticket to SEAmaxx is basiclaly just a glorified proxy for paying a hooker, stop kidding yourself.

You will wake up at 50 one day and wonder where it all went wrong, mark my words...

• +1
I have to traverse to the other side of the planet just to get laid :feelscry: ✈️

• +1
you honestly come off as a big loser when you talk to them like that

they have the upper hand anyway it's just your loss

Do these girls never call you out on being bald etc? Seems like they never attack your appearance

pathetic

• +1
Reactions: lookismfugee
over for u ngl and all of us aswell

If you aren’t living chad life, you’re rotting.
Face it man, you’re an incel who occasionally gets lucky but has to literally traverse the fucking earth to get laid every now and then, while chad gets it from the girl next door whenever he wants. You paying for a plane ticket to SEAmaxx is basiclaly just a glorified proxy for paying a hooker, stop kidding yourself.

You will wake up at 50 one day and wonder where it all went wrong, mark my words...

imagine being a bald loser who has to traverse the fucking earth to get laid

Oh wait :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
Well she isn't wrong

imagine being a bald loser who has to traverse the fucking earth to get laid

Oh wait :feelsbadman:

Hair system dude, I can set you up with my salon in London. Just try it if u don't like it then you can return to being bald. It will bump you up a whole psl point for £500