• Med Jon

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
sensen

sensen

Sphinx
Images 1
Harry goodwins3
MV5BMjI0MTM1YTYtNGQ4Mi00ZGI3LTgwOGMtY2MxYTBiOWFhNzNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE5ODU4MjA1 V1

VS

Depositphotos 376758970 stock photo paris france september 2019 jon
Jon kortajarena 5
B085094dbb1b76edaddfe0a95e6bbd64

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 8202
2nd guy looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, one job away, Looks234 and 2 others
@ShitLife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Lolcel, gamma and 3 others
Choosing the utter shittiest pics of Jon and the best of Harry lmao. You're on my ignore list now.
It's not even close bro.

I had to get one that showed Jon in normal lighting so people could see he looks like Sascha Baron Cohen

If you wanna talk psl, thats one thing.. but Harry mogs in appeal. Its so fucking obvious that this thread is pointless. Women dont like gay alien look. They like masc. @ShitLife

2nd guy looks uncanny
If you wanna talk psl, thats one thing.. but Harry mogs in appeal. Its so fucking obvious that this thread is pointless. Women dont like gay alien look. They like masc. @ShitLife

I don't get it. Eriksen also been called uncanny and gay alien by PSL retards but women find his eyes exotic and beautiful.

Harry look better but jon has better appeal

Goodwins for being classically handsome, Kortajena for unusual model appeal

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Both are htn becaur of midface and fwhr. Flat midfaced, recessed, long midfaced. Low prime jb appeal. Every other tik.tok boy who is sell developed forward grown with compact midface mogs in jb appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
first guy only looks giga in first

the others are meh

and you chose shitty pictures of kortajarena

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
first guy only looks giga in first

the others are meh

and you chose shitty pictures of kortajarena
I didn't pick best pictures of either tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I don't get it. Eriksen also been called uncanny and gay alien by PSL retards but women find his eyes exotic and beautiful.

B689C801 793E 46CD B35B 22774D6481E4

Crescent moon eyes/10
Crescent moon eyes don’t appeal to anyone else other than basement dwellers

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
Hemsworth has those eyes too
I don’t think so, Hemsworth’s eyes are small, but the lateral canthus isn’t downturned creating that “crescent moon eye look” -
73966D70 8F66 4522 B62A 7A759EDA489F

Maybe his hooding is slightly on the negative side which makes both the canthuses look downturned

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don’t think so, Hemsworth’s eyes are small, but the lateral canthus isn’t downturned creating that “crescent moon eye look” -
View attachment 1207611
Maybe his hooding is slightly on the negative side which makes both the canthuses look downturned
Are vertically large eyes bad in males?

Are vertically large eyes bad in males?
Not really bad, but they aren’t preferred over vertically narrow eyes, eyes like these are good looking on men -
5E9311F2 2804 4D57 90AC BCC90701B203

But then there are men who look very good with eyes like these too -
2651D047 9BA2 49C4 B5AB C55E8572D0BC

As you can see, Jared Leto has generic, non-hunter eyes and they still look good on him cause they harmonize well with his face, so in the end, if your eyes harmonize well with your face then you’ll still look good.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Not really bad, but they aren’t preferred over vertically narrow eyes, eyes like these are good looking on men -
View attachment 1207655
But then there are men who look very good with eyes like these too -
View attachment 1207658
As you can see, Jared Leto has generic, non-hunter eyes and they still look good on him cause they harmonize well with his face, so in the end, if your eyes harmonize well with your face then you’ll still look good.
Yea I agree on that even though jared leto would look better with vertically narrower eyes

Yea I agree on that even though jared leto would look better with vertically narrower eyes
Leto looks fine with these eyes too cause they harmonise well with his feminine face

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996