Apple cider vinegar ((NEW HOLY GRAIL OF BECOMING NOT INDIAN)) ((HELPS CURE DEATHNIKS OF THEIR CURSE))

Tr3way

Tr3way

Banned
Too lazy to write out an actual guide on why this shit is good for you. Just buy BRAGG organic ACV with "the (((mother))) and chug like 2 tbsp of dat shit in a bunch of water first thing in the morning 30 mins before eating (lol if you eat before 12). Brb not having diabeetus brb not having rust in my insides brb not being fat

Are you affiliated with the supplement industry?

You seem like a snake oil saiesman with these supplement threads. :feelsthink:

Are you affiliated with the supplement industry?

You seem like a snake oil saiesman with these supplement threads. :feelsthink:
Only legit way to lookmaxx at all all

GOD IQ thread, will try

HEY
Buy KRATOM
Inject KRATOM into your BUTT

brb not having fucking teeth after swishing ACV for more than a month every day leads to teeth decay.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Too lazy to write out an actual guide on why this shit is good for you. Just buy BRAGG organic ACV with "the (((mother))) and chug like 2 tbsp of dat shit in a bunch of water first thing in the morning 30 mins before eating (lol if you eat before 12). Brb not having diabeetus brb not having rust in my insides brb not being fat
Legit, it reduces your insulin levels which results in higher HGH and bodyfat loss

BBRUHH HAAHHA YOOu AREEE SHILL FFOR USDA

Uhh

Too bitter.