Appliance for forward growth?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

6'3.8 manlet
What about an MSE type appliance, that instead of splitting the midpalatal suture, splits the transverse palatine suture? Could maybe help push the maxilla forward? Idk
Id hVYaR NlP8sekvAK72w b

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SoyGune, 000 and 2 others
dislocate your maxilla theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 9919 and Lux
No such thing

AGGA was advertised as such, but its something completely different

Closest thing is a bone anchored facepuller

• +1
Reactions: N1c, thecel, Darkstrand and 2 others
No such thing

AGGA was advertised as such, but its something completely different

Closest thing is a bone anchored facepuller
I know there's no such thing, but it's an idea. Agga wasnt to do with splitting this suture

Apply better genetics

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and FootballPlaya69
Idk but sooner or later there could be fix for recession, downward growth, myopia and other shits
The answer is if it will be possible in our lifetime and even so will it be worth to do it.

Ask Ting or any MSE doc about it
Maybe they also do something similar.

Idk but sooner or later there could be fix for recession, downward growth, myopia and other shits
The answer is if it will be possible in our lifetime and even so will it be worth to do it.
There is already a fix for myopia jfl

Also mouth breathing causes myopia btw

You would need to split the incisive forament in parallel like direction to theoretically get foreward growth like that, maybe an MSE like appliance except that the screws pull the maxilla forward theory? but it is difficult to get an apliance anchored there, there are the roots, plus most people have like a valley of gum n shiq I dunno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
There is already a fix for myopia jfl

Also mouth breathing causes myopia btw
I mean really fix for myopia , not lasik which only affect cornea. I mean something what would shorter axial lenght of eyeball.
And unironically I got small myopia around 14 at the same time my face dramatically grew downward. Still I think there is 0 correlation jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
subliminals

I mean really fix for myopia , not lasik which only affect cornea. I mean something what would shorter axial lenght of eyeball.
And unironically I got small myopia around 14 at the same time my face dramatically grew downward. Still I think there is 0 correlation jfl
Yeah I got myopia + downward growth nearly at the same time too tbh, why don't you think they are correlated ? I remember reading something somewhere saying they were, and after all, it is logical that they would be.
But yeah imagine the sickest of medicine or surgery or idk what that would just put everything the way it should've been according to your genetics :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385