Approaching Girl In The Gym?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
So as usual I didn't use the opportunity to cold approach a very sexy big-ass girl, but with Mid tier Becky Face, in the Gym when I was training Abs.

There were many other people in the room. She appeared to be in the Gym alone without companionship.

If it is advisable to cold approach a girl in the gym (she didn't give me IOI by staring at me however I did give her IOI) How are you supposed to do it?

Inb4 just be Chad

Afterwards I fapped to imagining her

Don't approach her if she doesn't give you IOIs, at the very least 2 seconds eye locking, or catch her glimpsing at you.

If that doesn't happen then you are invisible to her, no exceptions, except if the girl is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PubertyMaxxer
Don't approach her if she doesn't give you IOIs, at the very least 2 seconds eye locking, or catch her glimpsing at you.

If that doesn't happen then you are invisible to her, no exceptions, except if the girl is autistic.
Next time I will go in front of the girl and stare the girl for 3 long seconds in the eyes.

If she reciprocates or smiles does it then count as IOI?

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
Next time I will go in front of the girl and stare the girl for 3 long seconds in the eyes.

If she reciprocates or smiles does it then count as IOI?
And you thought you would be a 6.5 PSL slayer by now.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer