approaching the 24th year of my life

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i will be 23 next friday. still haven’t had my first kiss. never had an ioi in my entire life. i feel invisible and totally worthless, failing miserably at every human experience that is supposed to come naturally, that normal people don’t have to even think about. there’s no way i am not either fuck ugly, autistic or both. what else explains it? i’m not autistic, just quiet and dull so it must be my looks and i just don’t see it

i have been clinically depressed for years and it gets worse with every year that passes. one day, probably when i realise i’m supposed to have kids or be married, i bet my antidepressants won’t even work because it will become too severe. i am not living, just existing and going nowhere, feeling nothing, experiencing nothing. i hope i never get old because i will be on my deathbed with nothing to comfort me as i pass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Leap, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma and Deleted member 1476
:Comfy: You're a Good person bro. Just be yourself and focus on leanmaxxing don't disappoint Tuboflard.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2403
i will be 23 next friday. still haven’t had my first kiss. never had an ioi in my entire life. i feel invisible and totally worthless, failing miserably at every human experience that is supposed to come naturally, that normal people don’t have to even think about. there’s no way i am not either fuck ugly, autistic or both. what else explains it? i’m not autistic, just quiet and dull so it must be my looks and i just don’t see it

i have been clinically depressed for years and it gets worse with every year that passes. one day, probably when i realise i’m supposed to have kids or be married, i bet my antidepressants won’t even work because it will become too severe. i am not living, just existing and going nowhere, feeling nothing, experiencing nothing. i hope i never get old because i will be on my deathbed with nothing to comfort me as i pass
There's no more normal human experiences to be had nowdays.The opportunity dried up pretty damn fast over the past 20 years. Try to set your own standard and develope in that. I just turned 34 by the way.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2403
OP is a fat(fake)cel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
yes i am fat but i wasn’t when i was at school and i still got nothing
Maybe late bloomer.
Until you didn’t lose weight you are a volcel

• +1
23, so from that point on i’m in the 24th year of life right?
Yeah, maybe, but it's as a pretty weird thing to say, anyone will say they are 23 and just that, they won't think 'it's the 24th year of my life...'.

• So Sad