Approaching women irl will soon be defined as sexual harrasment 100% srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm calling it and there are already signs this is happening. In the past women tolerated being hit on by betas because that was just the price they paid for eventually getting approached by alphas. However now that they can use social media for this they have no reason to put up with this, and as a result there is a growing stigma against men approaching women irl.

Soon, women will start calling it harrasment (some already do this). They will start arguing that men approaching women in the real world is creepy and innapprorate, and that such encounters are only appropriate in highly select spaces specifically dedicated toward that purpose. The whole notion of "meeting someone" in the real world, will literally die.

On the bright side, this might blackpill more normies once this happens, because it will make it harder for women to pretend that they give a shit about most men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, studiocel, Deleted member 12344 and 7 others
Let's see.
They won't ban it in club and bars 10000% because then they will just die off. People will stop going.

What they can do is ban cold approach on streets as something completely inappropriate. And that is something that can probably happen. People have less and less excuses to interact with randoms on streets. Nobody is asking time or how to find something anymore. Everyone has phones and google maps for that.

752.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5189, gamma and 1 other person
Already exists for ugly niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, EverythingMattersCel, gamma and 1 other person
It already is tbh go on Tiktok and there’s countless women complaining and saying men shouldn’t approach women they don’t know

Let's see.
They won't ban it in club and bars 10000% because then they will just die off. People will stop going.
Disagree. Here in Iceland people are very conservative in regards to who they interact with. Strangers will almost never talk to one another. Not even in bars or nightclubs. This was true even before feminism.

Nah you're exaggerating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Maybe in some soy country...like Nordic countries lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10615
It already is if your ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 4612, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
I'm calling it and there are already signs this is happening. In the past women tolerated being hit on by betas because that was just the price they paid for eventually getting approached by alphas. However now that they can use social media for this they have no reason to put up with this, and as a result there is a growing stigma against men approaching women irl.

Soon, women will start calling it harrasment (some already do this). They will start arguing that men approaching women in the real world is creepy and innapprorate, and that such encounters are only appropriate in highly select spaces specifically dedicated toward that purpose. The whole notion of "meeting someone" in the real world, will literally die.

On the bright side, this might blackpill more normies once this happens, because it will make it harder for women to pretend that they give a shit about most men.
And thus the fabric of the world will fall apart and hell will break loose. Soon thereafter a massive onslaught of women will ensue and everything will be turned into a bloodbath

If you're ugly it already is

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Its already happening
She said: "I was trying to revise for these exams and I couldn’t focus at all, every time I started working I would cry because I would think about it.

"I felt very unsafe even in my own home I couldn’t walk to school for a couple of weeks, I wouldn’t leave the house myself.

"Even today walking down the street it just makes everything a little bit scarier. If there is a guy walking towards me by himself I start to panic. It is just part of everyday life.

"It was more shocking that someone thought they had the right to touch me as I walked down the street".

ahhhhhh. so she only did this so that she didnt have to sit her a levels and her college would just give her her predicted grades. clever.

She said: "I was trying to revise for these exams and I couldn’t focus at all, every time I started working I would cry because I would think about it.

"I felt very unsafe even in my own home I couldn’t walk to school for a couple of weeks, I wouldn’t leave the house myself.

"Even today walking down the street it just makes everything a little bit scarier. If there is a guy walking towards me by himself I start to panic. It is just part of everyday life.

"It was more shocking that someone thought they had the right to touch me as I walked down the street".

ahhhhhh. so she only did this so that she didnt have to sit her a levels and her college would just give her her predicted grades. clever.
Tbh I'm glad this is happening. As this gets more worse over time it will become increasingly more difficult for normies to keep on pretending that women give a single shit about them, as opposed to just being sociopaths who see them as cattle to be farmed.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5189
pretty sure there was a tiktok where the girl said any guys that is not her type"sub-chad" is looking sex ha charges lol