approval theory is 100% legit

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
only time ive ever been hit on by a cute white girl (been hit on a few times by latina/blacks but i dont like them) was when my sister dropped me off at work (the girl i worked with saw it) and she thought my sister was my gf
she was all playful, hitting me, joking about sex, etc, 100% being hit on. no larp, i swear to god. this was about 2 years ago. girl was a slim thicc blonde blue eyed 8/10 with a fat ass. i know that description sounds so larpy and made up but i swear to god its not
she had a condition where she couldnt drive because she gets seizures too. legit wouldve been the perfect gf :feelswah: just wasnt meant to be tho, she was a couple years older than me + i didnt have a drivers license yet

then my sister picked me up and she realized it was my sister not my gf
and her attitude to me completely changed the next shifts

just lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
only time ive ever been hit on by a cute white girl (been hit on a few times by latina/blacks but i dont like them) was when my sister dropped me off at work (the girl i worked with saw it) and she thought my sister was my gf
she was all playful, hitting me, joking about sex, etc, 100% being hit on. no larp, i swear to god. this was about 2 years ago. girl was a slim thicc blonde blue eyed 8/10 with a fat ass. i know that description sounds so larpy and made up but i swear to god its not
she had a condition where she couldnt drive because she gets seizures too. legit wouldve been the perfect gf :feelswah: just wasnt meant to be tho, she was a couple years older than me + i didnt have a drivers license yet

then my sister picked me up and she realized it was my sister not my gf
and her attitude to me completely changed the next shifts

just lol
girls subconsciously want to know that other girls want you :feelshah:

then they complain about cheating

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918, thereallegend and 2 others
Women have dysfunctional brains

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14918, datboijj and 1 other person
Even your sister loving you/talking about how pretty you are is enough of a preselection bias.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Makes sense tbh, no girl wants me that's why no girl wants me

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard