Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, Ascеnd and 2 others
Bitches be fighting over ethnicity :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Persians, Arabs, turks, curries look sem2sem

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, UrGirlsMcm, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
both will never be white or latina lol
foid jealously is insane imagine having infinite smv and still throwing a hissy fit over this shit

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Autismcel, Jonnyboi and 5 others
Fgwefsagwfdsg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 43058, zharupodrugu and 17 others
arabs all think they can pass for italian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, borntosuffer and GigaStacySexual
What are the comments like? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
there is an overlap between south asians and arabs and many south asians look good so i wouldn't auto be insulted if someone said i looked south asian, however on average south asians look significantly worse so i wouldn't exactly be over the moon lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, UrGirlsMcm, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Persians, Arabs, turks, curries look sem2sem
persians are extremely diverse some of them look legit white passing/levantine (light brown hair and colored eyes) while on extreme other end some look pakistani with everything in between

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Ascеnd, rg1235 and 3 others

@yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe @Gengar @Diarrhoea

also the indian girls in this trend are hypocrytical cuz they're the same ones getting gassed when someone says they look arab and dyring inside when someone guessing their race correctly :ROFLMAO:

It’s like seeing two turds fighting over who’s the better looking turd
At the end of the day ur still turds
Chad and Stacey race superiority 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, UrGirlsMcm, Autismcel and 6 others
persians are extremely diverse some of them look legit white passing/levantine (light brown hair and colored eyes) while on extreme other end some look pakistani with everything in between
Images 1

Sorry bhai I got reminded of this meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Autismcel, MA_ascender and 12 others
Same old arab superiority complex on display. The very people they want to be mistaken for are the same people who want nothing to do with them. I won't say it's all arabs but an increasing amount of them are white-worshipping, self-hating retards. I don't blame the curries for hitting back, we've taken enough abuse from these cunts for a long time now.
They treat south asians like dogs in their countries, if you've ever been to an arab country, you'll see pakistani/south asian workers being treated like slaves. This is why i refuse to go to any arab country and i don't respect arab people in general. South asians are on their own tbh, the rest of the world including muslim arab nations do not like us. This is also why i simply don't care about Palestine, the only reason i would care would be to eliminate the jews who are simply the enemies of humanity and a plague upon this planet. Desi > Arab tbh glad i'm not arab, Pakistanis have their flaws but there's no other ethnicity i'd rather be.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Ascеnd, sf10 and 2 others
Same old arab superiority complex on display. The very people they want to be mistaken for are the same people who want nothing to do with them. I won't say it's all arabs but an increasing amount of them are white-worshipping, self-hating retards. I don't blame the curries for hitting back, we've taken enough abuse from these cunts for a long time now.
They treat south asians like dogs in their countries, if you've ever been to an arab country, you'll see pakistani/south asian workers being treated like slaves. This is why i refuse to go to any arab country and i don't respect arab people in general. South asians are on their own tbh, the rest of the world including muslim arab nations do not like us. This is also why i simply don't care about Palestine, the only reason i would care would be to eliminate the jews who are simply the enemies of humanity and a plague upon this planet. Desi > Arab tbh glad i'm not arab, Pakistanis have their flaws but there's no other ethnicity i'd rather be.
Nationalism is the problem. If Israel never existed the whole region would've still been full of western cocksuckers. Nationalism is the problem. Even if by some miracle Israel ceases to exist in 50 years time and every inch of Palestine is recovered they would be no different.

I'm glad curries are hitting back. But it's almost always western born curries. The real change won't happen until curries in south Asia stop worshipping these retards - who in turn worship westerners. How ironic western curries see through their bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, silently_said and JohnDoe
Nationalism is the problem. If Israel never existed the whole region would've still been full of western cocksuckers. Nationalism is the problem. Even if by some miracle Israel ceases to exist in 50 years time and every inch of Palestine is recovered they would be no different.

I'm glad curries are hitting back. But it's almost always western born curries. The real change won't happen until curries in south Asia stop worshipping these retards - who in turn worship westerners. How ironic western curries see through their bullshit.
non-western curries have no backbone, western curries have things going on their life, they have leverage and don't care about the opinions of arabs and rightfully so. I wasn't aware curries in south asia looked up to arabs so much, i don't think i've ever heard/seen any Pakistani family members mention such a thing, i don't think Pakis look up to arabs at all.

Arabs are the most racist people and their slave trade was far worse than the white one, unfortunately Im 15 percent saudi though :(

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger and JohnDoe
Foid jealousy is real. All strive to be white

• +1
Reactions: watah and asia
Arabs are the most racist people and their slave trade was far worse than the white one, unfortunately Im 15 percent saudi though :(
debatable

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
debatable
It's not debatable whatsoever, europeans are extremely racist but arabs are far worse which is evident in places like dubai where south asians and blacks are literal slaves or even the qatar stadium for the world cup the same thing happened. Im not south asian or black so im not biased either

non-western curries have no backbone, western curries have things going on their life, they have leverage and don't care about the opinions of arabs and rightfully so. I wasn't aware curries in south asia looked up to arabs so much, i don't think i've ever heard/seen any Pakistani family members mention such a thing, i don't think Pakis look up to arabs at all.
Oh they definitely do. Ofc western curries don't but curries (Pakistani, Bengali or Indian Muslims) all of them do. Tbh it's a blind faith-based association of Arabs with Islam which is not just wrong, but downright heretical.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Neither Arabs nor curries have a set phenotype.

This a guy is Yemeni Arab lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
both will never be white or latina lol
foid jealously is insane imagine having infinite smv and still throwing a hissy fit over this shit
Why do you group Latina with white

Why do you group Latina with white
Because they're clearly jealous of them. Latinas are the only ethnics SMV wise that can compete with Whites

Oh they definitely do. Ofc western curries don't but curries (Pakistani, Bengali or Indian Muslims) all of them do. Tbh it's a blind faith-based association of Arabs with Islam which is not just wrong, but downright heretical.
Brutal... fuck arabs i ain't talking to them. :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and SecularIslamist
Arabs are pretty diverse when it comes to looks, some of us look European and others look straight up black

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, silently_said and Xangsane
Because they're clearly jealous of them. Latinas are the only ethnics SMV wise that can compete with Whites

only ones with SMVs are the ones with higher European ancestry. Actual indigenous unmixed Latinos have very low SMV in the US.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and silently_said
Whats the rest

• +1
Reactions: asia
unironically at this point it’s probably worse to be an Arab in mainland Europe than a curry (assuming non-muslim).

Legit I think Arabs (tbh brown Muslims in general) might be on track to get lynched like blacks in the Jim Crow south within the next few decades in parts of mainland Europe.

They’re already treated like complete dogshit there exceeding anything any group (curries included) face in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: asia
What are the comments like? :ogre:
Screenshot 20240906 010135
Screenshot 20240906 010114

they all wish to be white and blonde deep down
I don't think curries do. You can say they wanna be whiter but not necessarily blonde. Sure they wanna fuck a blonde. But light skin and dark hair is seen as the ideal standard. No Bollywood actress or actor eyes their hair.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's not debatable whatsoever, europeans are extremely racist but arabs are far worse which is evident in places like dubai where south asians and blacks are literal slaves or even the qatar stadium for the world cup the same thing happened. Im not south asian or black so im not biased either
I didn't doubt that. I meant to contend the claim the arab slave trade being worse, but that's a more nuanced topic

unironically at this point it’s probably worse to be an Arab in mainland Europe than a curry (assuming non-muslim).

Legit I think Arabs (tbh brown Muslims in general) might be on track to get lynched like blacks in the Jim Crow south within the next few decades in parts of mainland Europe.

They’re already treated like complete dogshit there exceeding anything any group (curries included) face in the US.
Exaggerated. From what I've personally experienced.

Mistake an Arab for a Pakistani and all that Muslim ummah unity gets thrown out into the trash :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WokeKingAragon72, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, GigaStacySexual and SubhumanCurrycel