Arab girls keep messaging me on facebook

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
I reckon because I live in the first world and they want to secure me for citizenship, how do I profit from these girls without being taken advantage off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17829
FUCK THEM AND SEND IT TO @KING REIDYZ

Did you add them as friend how are they messaging you? Just by finding your profile?

If so probably fake profile or her brother is trying to extract money from you using her lmao

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
First be sure theyre real women and not fucking bots

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ALP and Deleted member 17872
Did you add them as friend how are they messaging you? Just by finding your profile?

If so probably fake profile or her brother is trying to extract money from you using her lmao
To my understand they have a foreigner friend who is a friend of a friend of mine, a woman not necessarily a men and they stumble upon my profile, the profiles as much as i can tell seem real because they have couple photos and werent made last month

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Tell them to come to your country fuck them and then pimp them to make money :feelshah::feelshah:
You dont understand how it works,
you have to bring them in, not vice versa.

Some of them look really cute and honestly wife tier but I can't fathom living with hoe because she uses me to advance in life and secretly thinks shes superior.

You dont understand how it works,
you have to bring them in, not vice versa.
Tell them you dont trust them and they need to come to there themselves and lie to them that you'll marry with her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tell them you dont trust them and they need to come to there themselves and lie to them that you'll marry with her :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You're retarded, they cant come here without you bring them in, its how visas work.

So you've to bring them by applying for a spouse visa, so marriage is the only way. But I want to use them not have them cukc me

M
I reckon because I live in the first world and they want to secure me for citizenship, how do I profit from these girls without being taken advantage off?
ay break their back

Dont bother OP, they are fucking beurette

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 17311
You're retarded, they cant come here without you bring them in, its how visas work.
I m not retarded, moron ı just don t know how travelling in your country works.

If you are scared of the scamming that much don't do it or go there yourself and slay her.

Pump and Dump those subhumans obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588