Arab Women are the Most Manipulative and Deceitful out of all the Races

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
From my experience interacting with them, they are excellent liars and are very good at hiding/downplaying their whoreish behavior. They will also try to gaslight you and play the victim if you ever call them out on their bullshit. There’s a reason Arab men had to invent an entire religion based around enslaving and controlling them. No other race of women acts this snake-like. They are complete vipers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23772, horizontallytall and 4 others
That's all women my friend

They're loyal to BWC only.

That's all women my friend
Yes, but it’s particularly exemplified in Arab women. Literally every single Arab woman I have met behaves like this. At least with white women, there’s some variability.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and angelo
Middle Eastern cultures always display the worst traits humanity has to offer. When you are seeing a middle eastern person, know that you usually deal with the bottom of the barrel.

Or they're complete angels. A bit too much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
Theyre loyal but brutal

they are good girls

From my experience interacting with them, they are excellent liars and are very good at hiding/downplaying their whoreish behavior. They will also try to gaslight you and play the victim if you ever call them out on their bullshit. There’s a reason Arab men had to invent an entire religion based around enslaving and controlling them. No other race of women acts this snake-like. They are complete vipers.
I see a lot of high t thick women are like that , in india the punjabi women are famous for this and they have those thick bbw bodies

Yes, but it’s particularly exemplified in Arab women. Literally every single Arab woman I have met behaves like this. At least with white women, there’s some variability.
The small petite ones with cute voice aremt whorish but they seek alot of validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772