Are 9mmsfx contact lenses worth the cost ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Does anyone here have experience with 9mmsfx.com contacts ? Are they worth the high price tag ?

Thanks !

According to some people it is not confortable and they can only wear it for a few hours but they’re ultra realistic tho

According to some people it is not confortable and they can only wear it for a few hours but they’re ultra realistic tho
I tried contacting them so that they could give me recent photos of the actual contacts, because the pics uploaded on the online store are likely not identical to the real thing.

au fait t'as une operation de prevue pour une bimax ou autres ? ou t'es la pour d'autres choses ?

You should try solotica or anesthesia , they are way cheaper and look realistic and are comfortable. I wrote a thread on anesthesia a few hours ago. Je suis là pour chercher de bonnes lentilles et perdre du gras ahahaha et toi?

You should try solotica or anesthesia , they are way cheaper and look realistic and are comfortable. I wrote a thread on anesthesia a few hours ago. Je suis là pour chercher de bonnes lentilles et perdre du gras ahahaha et toi?
Ok, as-tu un avis sur les Solotica Natural Colors Quartzo ?

Je les trouve pas mal, mais ce qui me gene c'est le trou de la pupille qui est trop gros je trouve, du coup ca fait pas trop realiste quand t'es dehors.

Ben pareil la pour changer un peu la couleur des yeux, et tenter de m'ameliorer en general, car quand tu vois ces princesses dehors, bah on est mal barres :LOL:

Je trouve que elles passent bien après c’est risqué sur yeux marron medium - foncé, mais en soirée ça peut passer crème je pense . J’avais pensé à du bleu mais flemme de prendre le risque. L’année pro je vais à la fac et pas envie de me faire cramer 😭😭😭

Je trouve que elles passent bien après c’est risqué sur yeux marron medium - foncé, mais en soirée ça peut passer crème je pense . J’avais pensé à du bleu mais flemme de prendre le risque. L’année pro je vais à la fac et pas envie de me faire cramer 😭😭😭
C'est pour ça que je pense à essayer les 9mmsfx, mais elles sont chères...

Et il n'y a quasiment pas de retour d'expérience dessus...

t'as quel âge au fait ?

Also what bothers me with Anesthesia contact lenses, is that they don't seem to have limbal ring

Also what bothers me with Anesthesia contact lenses, is that they don't seem to have limbal ring
J’ai 17 ans ahaha et toi? Yep they buy big limbal ring look fake tho. I found these contacts that look super natural

Attachments

• 19D53E3D-849F-47A2-872E-A83DF824D231.png
    19D53E3D-849F-47A2-872E-A83DF824D231.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 15
  • AC09DB0A-52E2-47D4-B40C-89903BC933F6.png
    AC09DB0A-52E2-47D4-B40C-89903BC933F6.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
And her natural eyes look like that

Attachments

• 998E72A4-2EE7-4677-ACD3-3F9372B9FC31.png
    998E72A4-2EE7-4677-ACD3-3F9372B9FC31.png
    361.9 KB · Views: 15
J’ai 17 ans ahaha et toi? Yep they buy big limbal ring look fake tho. I found these contacts that look super natural
Thanks bro, btw I'm 27.

Naturally I have visible limbal ring, therefore contacts will limbal ring maybe won't look too unrealistic, I don't know.

But won't colored contacts without limbal ring, be hiding your natural limbal ring also ?

I wonder about that.

It depends on the contact i think , but take something that has a limbal ring close to your natural one .

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Contact lenses are one hell of a jewish trick and if you ain't using the colored ones to eyecolormaxx you are better off getting a lasik instead, glasses are truecel tier :ogre:

It depends on the contact i think , but take something that has a limbal ring close to your natural one .
I have pretty dark limbal ring to begin with.

Those are the Solotica Natural Colors Quartzo:

is it just me or they give fake vibes? I need to see them irl because in video they look fake but maybe irl they don’t