Are anti depressants legit whats the hate on them

D

Deleted member 50702

Platinum
I feel 0 motivation to do anything, 0 excitement to do anything just feels like I just do nothing through out the day
I always expect the worst

doc gave me escitalopram

• +1
Reactions: watah and vermillioncorefan
For some people yeah. Most no. Exercise every day, have a strict routine and eat really good before you decide to take anything tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 50702
For some people yeah. Most no. Exercise every day, have a strict routine and eat really good before you decide to take anything tho.
i cant stick to a routine i cant see the point of doing it

i was going to fix my sleep schedule today but im up because of anxiety

i cant stick to a routine i cant see the point of doing it

i was going to fix my sleep schedule today but im up because of anxiety
This is exactly why you need to force yourself to exercise and do heaps of shit throughout the day. Find a hobby, something you enjoy. If you don’t see the point of anything, well figure out why you’re here on this earth and what your purpose is. This can take time, and requires effort. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself won’t make it better. If you need pills to get the ball rolling fine but still do all that shit so you aren’t reliant on them forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
They don't do much and they don't fix the root of your depression, but then again, nothing can fix the root of your depression if you're depressed because of societal structures and/or genetics.

• +1
This is exactly why you need to force yourself to exercise and do heaps of shit throughout the day. Find a hobby, something you enjoy. If you don’t see the point of anything, well figure out why you’re here on this earth and what your purpose is. This can take time, and requires effort. Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself won’t make it better. If you need pills to get the ball rolling fine but still do all that shit so you aren’t reliant on them forever
Real.
Meds not gonna help you, you need change, routine and rules

• +1
They don't do much and they don't fix the root of your depression, but then again, nothing can fix the root of your depression if you're depressed because of societal structures and/or genetics.
im working on the root cause of my depression with surgery and gymcelling, but i just cant get up rn or do anything i just eat all day because of depression

Real.
Meds not gonna help you, you need change, routine and rules
They actually can help but for most people they won’t do shit. Worked for me a while back, helped get the ball rolling

• +1
They actually can help but for most people they won’t do shit. Worked for me a while back, helped get the ball rolling
ill try them i cant keep living like this nothing to lose

ill try them i cant keep living like this nothing to lose
They won’t magically fix you btw, you actually have to put in some effort instead of sitting on your ass.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 50702
They won’t magically fix you btw, you actually have to put in some effort instead of sitting on your ass.
ill get surgery, start gymcelling and start eating a good diet on them

im working on the root cause of my depression with surgery and gymcelling, but i just cant get up rn or do anything i just eat all day because of depression
Start taking actual drugs, not some SSRI bullshit, because it most likely won't make a significant enough difference. Experiment with like kratom and DMAA. If inhibition is your problem, try phenibut. See what might work for you.

• Woah
Start taking actual drugs, not some SSRI bullshit, because it most likely won't make a significant enough difference. Experiment with like kratom and DMAA. If inhibition is your problem, try phenibut. See what might work for you.
thoughts on starting with SSRI? ive never even tried it, dont have much problems with inhibition

just severe self hatred and depression

thoughts on starting with SSRI? ive never even tried it, dont have much problems with inhibition

just severe self hatred and depression
Give it a shot by all means, but I personally think it ain't worth it. The DMAA for example will help a lot with the gymceling and just getting shit done in your day to day life.

• +1
ill get surgery, start gymcelling and start eating a good diet on them
What are you getting surgery for? You probably don’t look as bad as you think bro

• +1
I take wellbutrin and depakote and tbh all it does is stop me from having insane anger and autism fits but i’m still intensely depressed but at least i can go to school and stuff
before i took these meds i would always do crazy jestermaxxing retarded shit so it’s a good change

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
long midface
too strong of a midface
downturned tip
short forehead
overpowering chin + short philtrum
jaw too wide
those aren’t deformities. A deformity would be like severe jaw recession

• +1
  • +1
terrible advice