Are black men the Asain women equivalent for men

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

MGTOW LORD: PART OF THE KINH MASTER RACE 🇻🇳 🇰🇭 🇱🇦
Second highest SMV behind whites (debatable)
Asain women highest SMV behind white women (debatable)

White subhumans date them if they can’t get chad or Brad then cope and say “Blakc men are better” (ring any bells errr hemm yellow fever fagots)

Would slander and mock and jide their own women all the time but would worship any white Becky. Basically double standards like what Asain women do to their men it’s bad when Chang and lui bue does it but when bred does it :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

Ded SRS they are Asian women for men. Both white men and women have a good backup race to go to in the event that they can’t fuck their race :feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 10 others
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @1kisuke106

I will fucking bump until this shit is read I dgaf think a good thread and must be read

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16853
Water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, AlexBrown84 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m the only person who has come to this conclusion and made a good thread on it but like always it will be ignored but my troll threads such as my race tier list blow TF up even though that as a low IQ thread with 0 though gone into it :dafuckfeels: the users on this site need to be lobotomised

I’m the only person who has come to this conclusion and made a good thread on it but like always it will be ignored but my troll threads such as my race tier list blow TF up even though that as a low IQ thread with 0 though gone into it :dafuckfeels: the users on this site need to be lobotomised
Too many race battles on here tbh it doesnt add anything to the conversation imo as its completely unchangeable. Should be more focused on facial perfection imo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black men> Asian women

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, justinzayn, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Too many race battles on here tbh it doesnt add anything to the conversation imo as its completely unchangeable. Should be more focused on facial perfection imo
True but explain why my troll threats that I’m 100% wouldn’t get any traction always blow up but good threads like this one remain dead. The users on this fourm need to rope asap (Ofc not you as your chad and high IQ hence you bumped thread)

White subhumans date them if they can’t get chad or Brad then cope and say “Blakc men are better” (ring any bells errr hemm yellow fever fagots)

Would slander and mock and jide their own women all the time but would worship any white Becky. Basically double standards like what Asain women do to their men it’s bad when Chang and lui bue does it but when bred does it :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

Ded SRS they are Asian women for men. Both white men and women have a good backup race to go to in the event that they can’t fuck their race :feelsgah:
Lol at thinking ANY race of women can compare with East Asian women in SMV :ROFLMAO: not only does studies prove men find East Asians more attractive than white women but it’s actually proven in the dating market because dating statistics show men desire Asians more than all other women.

I don’t get why people think white women can compare to Asian women when it’s proven Asian women are more attractive and have a higher SMV (more desired).

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
Lol at thinking ANY race of women can compare with East Asian women in SMV :ROFLMAO: not only does studies prove men find East Asians more attractive than white women but it’s actually proven in the dating market because dating statistics show men desire Asians more than all other women.

I don’t get why people think white women can compare to Asian women when it’s proven Asian women are more attractive and have a higher SMV (more desired).
@Detona why u keep making alts faggot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AlexBrown84
black men mog white men in smv @looksmaxxer234

coping yt bois refuse to take the tiktok pill

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Ye

Diamonds bunjee jumping

Fake ass scammers still punching

When I pop out better freeze it

Attachments

• 6D94972C-F6BB-4A12-986B-2DE6A993BEC1.jpeg
    6D94972C-F6BB-4A12-986B-2DE6A993BEC1.jpeg
    627.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
they're the mentally ill methhead bait equivalent

Ye

Diamonds bunjee jumping

Fake ass scammers still punching

When I pop out better freeze it

View attachment 1645048
View attachment 1645049
Looking fly with your new drop hair son
Black men> Asian women
I mean true but the point is both are non cuacasoids, both have second highest SMV for their genders, both have the highest SMV race have a LARGE portion obsessed with them (bbc whores, SEAmaxxers etc) both go after subhuman whites (Azn women and white incels, black men and fat white women) both enjoy putting down their respective race gender and ironically their opporsite gender is low SMV (black women low SMV, Asian men low SMV)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
they're the mentally ill methhead bait equivalent
And like with white women woul would say this but in reverse “Asian women are the mentally stunted weak naive equivalent”

I Agree, black smv is debatably second place, But only the sexual value. What percentage of women do you think would actually want to marry let alone have a kid with a black guy?(ones without a fetish of course)

Most women that say they like black guys only say it for +social reputation(I aint complaining, pussy is pussy) but they only will fuck, and then when older Marry a betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

This.

Excellent post.

There is literally no justification for saying Asian women are second to white women.

Asian women greatly exceed white women in beauty, desirability, and SMV.

White women aren't even second place. They're ranked behind Latina and mixed race women, as well.

You have no visual, olfactory, or computational intelligence and the testosterone levels of a fucking gnat, if you think white women are the most attractive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, justinzayn, Deleted member 15390 and 2 others

Im black and have an asian gf that worships me

What does that mean for me

• +1
Reactions: Detona
This.

Excellent post.

There is literally no justification for saying Asian women are second to white women.

Asian women greatly exceed white women in beauty, desirability, and SMV.

White women aren't even second place. They're ranked behind Latina and mixed race women, as well.
White women are ran through bro. Peak degenerates

Im black and have an asian gf that worships me

What does that mean for me
Your both the exact same as you hat Blakc women an she hates gook men XD this just proves my point even more

Your both the exact same as you hat Blakc women an she hates gook men XD this just proves my point even more
I dont hate black women? Its just all the lightskin shawties (im a lightskin tyronelite) are obsessed with white guys

Looking fly with your new drop hair son

I mean true but the point is both are non cuacasoids, both have second highest SMV for their genders, both have the highest SMV race have a LARGE portion obsessed with them (bbc whores, SEAmaxxers etc) both go after subhuman whites (Azn women and white incels, black men and fat white women) both enjoy putting down their respective race gender and ironically their opporsite gender is low SMV (black women low SMV, Asian men low SMV)
I dont hate black women? Its just all the lightskin shawties (im a lightskin tyronelite) are obsessed with white guys

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thecel
asians are behind

white women
arabs
latinas
mulattos
As I said (debatable) but one things for sure white men prefer Asian women before any other race of women that don’t white. Ethncis and blacks may prefer all races before Asian women true but that’s not the case for white men.

Black men are simular but have more appeal than Azn women. Still when white women date out they usually say fuck it get a black dude Mullato or Latino pretty much

no woman wants to be seen with a black man in public it ruins how the public will see her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, gamma and Oberyn
no woman wants to be seen with a black man in public it ruins how the public will see her
And yet they still get sex… my point stands and I see enough mullatos to know somebody’s having sex. Sorry but your 1920s view of the world is outdated I’m afraid

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
And yet they still get sex… my point stands and I see enough mullatos to know somebody’s having sex. Sorry but your 1920s view of the world is outdated I’m afraid
i only see mixed race people in poor areas of cities

most bmxf couples i see is a obease woman and some short ugly black guy

i only see mixed race people in poor areas of cities

most bmxf couples i see is a obease woman and some short ugly black guy
Most blacks are poor so no shit you won’t see blacks in rich areas now :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

A short subhuman black guy with a fat obese white woman aka greencard doesn’t change facts son. And yes most I see also falll within this line it’s a African/Arab immagrint with a fat native white woman but I don’t see this with younger generations that aren’t immigrants unless two subhumans lol

Only in the sense that they both are fetishized/ over indexed due to primordial dimorphism.

It stops there though cos in modern society the docile, submissive, loyal Asian foid trope fits the character of good LTR/ marriage material.

The jacked, lean, big dick, impulsive, aggressive, highly sexual, stupid black male trope doesn't fit long term ideals at all

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only in the sense that they both are fetishized/ over indexed due to primordial dimorphism.

It stops there though cos in modern society the docile, submissive, loyal Asian foid trope fits the character of good LTR/ marriage material.

The jacked, lean, big dick, impulsive, aggressive, highly sexual, stupid black male trope doesn't fit long term ideals at all
So it proves my point the only differnce is Azn women are LTRable black men are STR/ONSable no wonder both of these fuckers get so much play shyieeeeeeet

So it proves my point the only differnce is Azn women are LTRable black men are STR/ONSable no wonder both of these fuckers get so much play shyieeeeeeet
Yep exactly, and in god's twist of irony he makes their counterparts the LEAST dimorphic :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Chad, Tyrone and Chang are their own league