Are Europeans the master race?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Tallest, best eye colours, best hair colours, best skin colour. They are also only 10% of world population and a rare commodity is worth more. 60% of the world are chinks and curries and they are also the shortest, worst eye colour, skin colour all have same hair colour like clones out of a mass produced factory and a common commodity is cheap and mass produced (like chinks and curries). I am not racist but it just makes sense doesn't it? Europeans are like diamonds while chinks and curries are like stones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Thecovenant, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
Yes, and we Will Always be less, because we understand eugenetics, while ethnics Will Always be more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bedes and Deleted member 16369
Depends on the individual tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
this would make sense to write if majority of whites weren’t pig faced and 200 lbs excess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21052
with weird haircuts btw

The master race in question:

3F9E6462 0A76 47CB 97D9 18C1F8AE5C0A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Shrek2OnDvD, efidescontinuado and 2 others
yeah i always think no matter how subhuman i am, at least i am a european male with blonde hair, white skin, light blue eyes.

there is no surgery to get those things and it is so valuable. however there is surgery for height and face.

you can literally go anywhere in the world and be a god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18522
So are mena because they’re the same race as Europeans

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21624
yeah i always think no matter how subhuman i am, at least i am a european male with blonde hair, white skin, light blue eyes.

there is no surgery to get those things and it is so valuable. however there is surgery for height and face.

You kind of sound like this other user name Predeterminism

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
Thank God I was born as a white german

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person
some people have said that, and i can assure you, that i am not him
Sicilians like Pacino are closer to Lebanese and Palestinian Arabs than Nordic or Germanic people

I'm sure there's a parallel universe out there that considers curries and manlets as the master race.

some people have said that, and i can assure you, that i am not him
your profile picture even looks like something he would use

it is you. what’s up nigga? where’d you go? you were a good poster

they're being bred out of existence. its a mixed world now

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and the BULL
Tallest, best eye colours, best hair colours, best skin colour. They are also only 10% of world population and a rare commodity is worth more. 60% of the world are chinks and curries and they are also the shortest, worst eye colour, skin colour all have same hair colour like clones out of a mass produced factory and a common commodity is cheap and mass produced (like chinks and curries). I am not racist but it just makes sense doesn't it? Europeans are like diamonds while chinks and curries are like stones.
Me 99.5% European: 5ft 6, T50s, Brown/Frauded Black, White.

:fuk: Over for my European genetics tbh.

Last edited:
Me 98% European: 5ft 6, T50s, Brown/Frauded Black, White.

:fuk: Over for my European genetics tbh.
thats called being southern european. OP shouldve said northern european

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
no stfu with these threads

maybe curries are inferior but that's all

everyone else is equal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, GetShrekt, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
@poopoohead most unique user 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, dirtydorito, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
your profile picture even looks like something he would use

it is you. what’s up nigga? where’d you go? you were a good poster
cope im not him

but im good bro wbu, and thank you

Sicilians like Pacino are closer to Lebanese and Palestinian Arabs than Nordic or Germanic people
Pacino has a Roman skull and coloring
A82234198a8d9e6674eca0ef1e42b0b6

Moroccans look like this which Is still a decent genetics but we annihilated and submitted you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Pacino has a Roman skull and coloring
View attachment 1866173

Moroccans look like this which Is still a decent genetics but we annihilated and submitted you
Moroccans are 1/5-1/4th sub Saharan. Lebanese and Palestinians look like this and not even cherry-picking

EDB5E631 B4E1 4C4C 9390 A9EA66EF39FE

He’s whiter and more Roman looking than you are. If you Take dna test you probably have Maghrebi or Levantine(definitely) ancestry

Turks are also whiter than you

Yes we are, but the Jew globalists want to pollute our genetics

Moroccans are 1/5-1/4th sub Saharan. Lebanese and Palestinians look like this.

View attachment 1866184

He’s whiter and more Roman looking than you. Take dna test you probably have Maghrebi or Levantine ancestry
Are you retarded 1) he has curly hair 2) i look way whiter skinned in that lighting 3) my mother had green eyes too. Your attempt at wanting to relate with me because you love me Is pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
damn. unlucky. what u gonna do? surgerymaxx?
Yeah I guess. I'm not too bad facially (Probably HTN atm) tbh could probably surgery max to chad so thats the goal.

also at least ur still white and not asian or curry
Yeah thats the most important feature of europeans tbh as it cant really be frauded.
I could always fraud blonde and blue eyes if I really wanted to through dye and contacts/stroma, but I think I suit black hair alot more maybe Ill fraud my eye colour tho idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Are you retarded 1) he has curly hair 2) i look way whiter skinned in that lighting 3) my mother had green eyes too. Your attempt at wanting to relate with me because you love me Is pathetic
I’m not mena retard 😂 I’m Latino and my mom is mostly Italian like most Argentines

And so do a lot of wogs. He has blue eyes so more Aryan than you.

Stop using Moroccans as an example of mena being so different to wogs. Syrians and southern Italians look the same

I’m not mena retard 😂 I’m Latino and my mom is mostly Italian like most Argentines

And so do a lot of wogs. He has blue eyes so more Aryan than you.

Stop using Moroccans as an example of mena being so different to wogs. Syrians and southern Italians look the same
I don't look moroccan. I live in Italy and see moroccans every day while you know nothing.
IMG 20220828 231734
this Is how i look in the sun and Blue eyes doesn't mean White lol even niggas can have Blue eyes. You're so fucking jealous of my genetics Is insane. Yeah nigga you were close but you still look like shitskins at the end of the day. I've never encountered an italian looking moroccan in my life

I don't look moroccan. I live in Italy and see moroccans every day while you know nothing. View attachment 1866200 this Is how i look in the sun and Blue eyes doesn't mean White lol even niggas can have Blue eyes. You're so fucking jealous of my genetics Is insane. Yeah nigga you were close but you still look like shitskins at the end of the day. I've never encountered an italian looking moroccan in my life
Yeah because Moroccans are part black. I’m talking about the levant not the Maghreb. The Phoenician merchants also ruled you for hundreds of years.

Bruh I’m not Moroccan how low is your iq 😐

Yeah because Moroccans are part black. I’m talking about the levant not the Maghreb. The Phoenician merchants also ruled you for hundreds of years.

Bruh I’m not Moroccan how low is your iq 😐
You clearly have some connections with mena people of you get some triggered. The White looking levants are Simply european people migrated there. How fucking stupid can you be?? The mena pheno Is shitskin yet you keep barking about them being identical to south Italians and greeks when you don't live here.

stroma for blue eyes. Bleach for white skin

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Eastern med ayrabs mog negl

Whites have good hair/eye coloring but bad contrast skin is too pale especially when they don’t go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Erik-Jón
No, Jew are the masterace

You clearly have some connections with mena people of you get some triggered. The White looking levants are Simply european people migrated there. How fucking stupid can you be?? The mena pheno Is shitskin yet you keep barking about them being identical to south Italians and greeks when you don't live here.
Yes and Arab lookin wops of Calabria, Sicily, Malta, etc are result of ancestral Levantine ancestry. Which you likely have in high amounts

Med Europeans are between 10-40% west asian anyway

Yes, no debate

Imagine being born white looking like shit it’s over!!

Yes and Arab lookin wops of Calabria, Sicily, Malta, etc are result of ancestral Levantine ancestry. Which you likely have in high amounts

Med Europeans are between 10-40% west asian anyway
Blablabla moroccans look different to me. You Will be 40 still thinking about how to trigger me, sad.

just equate risk with cause bro. Also being white isn't going to make people worship you if you're ugly.
It does in every other country than the west even if ur ugly , if u have blonde hair blue eyes tall

It does in every other country than the west even if ur ugly , if u have blonde hair blue eyes tall
that's not how it works. A subhuman of any race will be treated like a subhuman.

Blablabla moroccans look different to me. You Will be 40 still thinking about how to trigger me, sad.
No one said anything about Morocco. I'm talking West Asia. Levant, Anatolia, Caucasus, Iran.

All extremely close to WOPs