Are Europeans the master race?

No one said anything about Morocco. I'm talking West Asia. Levant, Anatolia, Caucasus, Iran.

All extremely close to WOPs
Bruh you're obsessed with "wops". Come here and you'll get the shitskin treatment you deserve. No One from those places look italian if not european people Who migrated there. You can't distinguish pheno from country of birth and work and High End job, usa Is a joke, mena Is a joke, Europe or death. Your culture comes from some cherrypicked Pic of the darkest italian and the lightest moroccan compared, even then the features are different.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Bruh you're obsessed with "wops". Come here and you'll get the shitskin treatment you deserve. No One from those places look italian if not european people Who migrated there. You can't distinguish pheno from country of birth and work and High End job, usa Is a joke, mena Is a joke, Europe or death. Your culture comes from some cherrypicked Pic of the darkest italian and the lightest moroccan compared, even then the features are different.
Lmfao at how Moroccans are living rent free in your head.

And its the other way around, West Asians settled in the southern part of the italian peninsula

Lmfao at how Moroccans are living rent free in your head.

And its the other way around, West Asians settled in the southern part of the italian peninsula
This never happened lmao we fucked you in the ass then the nordics that we fucked in the ass fucked us in the ass from the inside when the empire was too fragile. Italians are their own pheno when people think italian they're thinking a Roman pheno like me or Pacino not a shitskin LMAO

that's not how it works. A subhuman of any race will be treated like a subhuman.
A below average facially white with blonde blue eyes tall would be a god in asia or Middle East or South America , whereas he would be subhuman in Europe

A below average facially white with blonde blue eyes tall would be a god in asia or Middle East or South America , whereas he would be subhuman in Europe
keep coping. that's not how it is.

Whites almost came close to exterminating or enslaving all other races on earth

So yes I believe whites are op

Tallest, best eye colours, best hair colours, best skin colour. They are also only 10% of world population and a rare commodity is worth more. 60% of the world are chinks and curries and they are also the shortest, worst eye colour, skin colour all have same hair colour like clones out of a mass produced factory and a common commodity is cheap and mass produced (like chinks and curries). I am not racist but it just makes sense doesn't it? Europeans are like diamonds while chinks and curries are like stones.
Me 100% asian: 6'0, White passing (Iranians were the original aryans)

your point was debunked:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: