Are "good looks" universal?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
For example

If you move a good looking guy/girl from one country to another, will they still be considered good looking by the same extent?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, KraftDurchLeid, Gaia262 and 7 others
yes, unless you're a black with yellow fever

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Inscol, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Yes although smv varies dependent on location for some races (a dravidian chad wouldn't do aswell as a north atlantid chad in ny for example)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987, thecel and 3 others
bluecel moment

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, gamma and Deleted member 13754
For example

If you move a good looking guy/girl from one country to another, will they still be considered good looking by the same extent?
You mean to the same extent? Answer’s no. Move a good looking white dude to Asia and he’ll be considered a God. They’ll usually still be considered good looking but the extent differs in certain regions.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
No. Example: If you are a Chang a lot of ppl in some countries will still find u ugly solely because you are asian even if you mog they will prefer a white normie

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
You mean to the same extent? Answer’s no. Move a good looking white dude to Asia and he’ll be considered a God. They’ll usually still be considered good looking but the extent differs in certain regions.
So what regions would middle eastern ethnics slay? Or is it JBW all around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
No. Example: If you are a Chang a lot of ppl in some countries will still find u ugly solely because you are asian even if you mog they will prefer a white normie
But do changs look mexican?

So what regions would middle eastern ethnics slay? Or is it JBW all around
They’d probably do best in the Middle East but in the west they could do good if they’re good looking enough. Don’t know about East Asia though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Phoenix
For example

mostly yes.
Some cultural differences do exist

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Yes
Every country/continent has white beauty standards

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma and Phoenix
mostly yes.
Some cultural differences do exist
By cultural difference I presume you mean basically have a lighter tone skin than the norm in the area lol

By cultural difference I presume you mean basically have a lighter tone skin than the norm in the area lol
yeah can be whiteness.
* or some cultures prefer neotonous faces more (young face) like in asia.
* or facial hair is prefered ot disliked culturally.
* or etc..

an example informatio. on how asians have different views in some aspects. But who cares imo, the West standards mogg imo.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Phoenix
yeah can be whiteness.
* or some cultures prefer neotonous faces more (young face) like in asia.
* or facial hair is prefered ot disliked culturally.
* or etc..

an example informatio. on how asians have different views in some aspects. But who cares imo, the West standards mogg imo.

Cuz 'merica

Cuz 'merica
LOL. Murica.
I'm actually European, btw. Most top models, male and female, fit the beauty standards of the West, I think. That's why I said it's the benchmark more or less, imo.

No. Everyone saying yes clearly hasn't observed cultural studies done by sociologists. There, they prove that isolated cultures have no concept of European beauty. However, these are isolated. Travel to white countries as a white, then yes. Travel to Germany as an indian, no.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
For example

Yea probably

of course not

Yes beauty is largely objective and cross-cultural. It also explain the 80/20 rule in the sexual market place. How the huge vast majority of women find attractive the same top 20% of men.

to a relatively large extent yes. but there are still some differences in what cultures find attractive, such as in east asia smaller jaws and smaller cheekbones are considered aesthetically ideal, whereas in the west robust jaws and cheekbones are preferred

No. Everyone saying yes clearly hasn't observed cultural studies done by sociologists. There, they prove that isolated cultures have no concept of European beauty. However, these are isolated. Travel to white countries as a white, then yes. Travel to Germany as an indian, no.
But how different were the beauty standards? How did they differ from the European beauty standards?

But how different were the beauty standards? How did they differ from the European beauty standards?

Portrait mursi woman ethiopia mago national park omo river valley december women tribe have li

The Mursi tribe males originally found white females repulsive as they weren't like this.

View attachment 1183900

The Mursi tribe males originally found white females repulsive as they weren't like this.
I have a hard time believing this. If we were to throw away the jewelery, would they find the same facial features attractive? Like high prominent cheekbones, a defined jawline, hunter/pretty eyes?

Yes
All good looking people have some features that are exactly the same

I'm not completely sure as I didn't pay too much attention. I do remember them saying that they only could tell their cultures beauty and couldn't identify other cultures' beauty. For example, they couldn't identify that a small nose and wide, sharp jaw was beautiful. I'm not sure how cultural beauty standards develop on their own and why certain things are beautiful. That in itself is a very complex subject.

good looks largely have the same effect no matter where you are, but there are some places where the standards might bolster your smv due to good looks or smvminn due to different standards

I'm not completely sure as I didn't pay too much attention. I do remember them saying that they only could tell their cultures beauty and couldn't identify other cultures' beauty. For example, they couldn't identify that a small nose and wide, sharp jaw was beautiful. I'm not sure how cultural beauty standards develop on their own and why certain things are beautiful. That in itself is a very complex subject.
I have to call cope, wide sharp jawlines are not european beauty standards, but attractive all across the world. Ive never actually looked at the studies but I remember africancel saying something along the lines of that they did not actually analyze whether or not the tribe members found specific facial features

I still believe beauty standards are universal but certain areas will find different things attractive. A person attractive in one place will still be attractive in another place. They may not be the 10 they were in their native country, but they may be considered an 8.

@africancel I remember you were knowledgeable about this subject, is this true?

Yes. All good looking people share the same traits

6F8E2669 F881 4961 8B1E 12EA83B9FCD6
324EEB19 9B52 4DF4 BDF0 0326242D28FD
ED7085E4 3E7B 40AC 857F C0425066C46D

Lean, good ratios and proportions, well developed bone structure, PCT, etc. However, a 10/10 in africa might not be a 10/10 in europe and so on and so forth

• +1
Reactions: zeke714