Are Japanese and Korean men "blackpilled"?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I read in some incel sub that "blackpill" knowledge has been common sense there for a while and that plastic surgery is pretty common to among males compared to the west. Apparently women over there don't hide or deny hypergamy either and there's is no shame at all in admitting that they only want the top-tier men.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, diggbicc, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
Ochinchin chiisai desu omaewa shinderu

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ElliotRodgerJr, Ritalincell and 1 other person
its seems that many japanese man are incels,nothing new
dude in the video is 40yo and kissless

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 4310
Yes my ex’s sister was an exchange student there and she told me that f*males there openly hate ugly males

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golgo13, lookismfugee, turkproducer and 1 other person
koreans are the most black pilled ethnicity in the world, they take their looks pretty seriously. However they have strange beauty standards for dudes ( feminine/young face with gymcelled body with emphasis of broad shoulders).

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Magnesium, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
Fuck Japan and fuck Korea

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
its seems that many japanese man are incels,nothing new
dude in the video is 40yo and kissless
This is the west in 10 years
Yes my ex’s sister was an exchange student there and she told me that f*males there openly hate ugly males
At least most of the foids in the west keep their hatred for sub8 men somewhat subtle, who knows what will happen in the future tho. Wouldn't surprise me if it will be illegal to speak to women outside of work/school as a sub8 man in 20 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Beetlejuice
This is the west in 10 years

At least most of the foids in the west keep their hatred for sub8 men somewhat subtle, who knows what will happen in the future tho. Wouldn't surprise me if it will be illegal to speak to women outside of work/school as a sub8 man in 20 years.
japanese truecel
Truecel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 4310

Jesus Christ, watched the first 5 mins and will watch every second later. This will definitely become a thing in the west soon. I mean, why would you have the energy to do anything as a sub8 man other than gaming and eating once you have taken the blackpill?
koreans are the most black pilled ethnicity in the world, they take their looks pretty seriously. However they have strange beauty standards for dudes ( feminine/young face with gymcelled body with emphasis of broad shoulders).
As the blackpill is spreading more and more men in the west will adhere to a "looksmaxing lifestyle". Pretty sure that men will surpass women in the number of plastic surgeries getting done in 20 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Beetlejuice
Notice how they all have Super Gook features.

Yayoi genes has put Japs into Inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yeah lol just look at Korean/Japanese anime and manga, I recall there's a webtoon called Lookism where a subhuman becomes a kpop chad and his life becomes better because of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: her, Somalipirate and Roping Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Was gonna make a thread on this

You legit need to give a picture of your face before any job interview and can get openly rejected for just being ugly

Their suicide rate is insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and diggbicc
Yeah lol just look at Korean/Japanese anime and manga, I recall there's a webtoon called Lookism where a subhuman becomes a kpop chad and his life becomes better because of it.

Yea that webtoon was real blackpill.

It came out in 2014 and i remember reading it on Mangahere, faced with the undeniable lookspill Weebs and Normans were really confused, so subtle yet so natural.

• +1
Reactions: LizardEyes
Hikikomoris in Japan are pretty much me atm so pretty relatable.

The guy that talked about dreaming about killing his mother was sad, and that fat guy too.

Truecels can feel their pain.

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell